[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by thejrob

that beat is
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

"All of the Lights" sounds as good as I thought it would be from when I heard the first snippet.
"Lost In the World" has been growing on me, too.

That mini Drake verse was just blended from an old snippet.

Not actually on the unfinished version that leaked.

why do people keep complaining about the autotune? it's funny because Bon Ivers fans had the same reaction about Woods when it came out. Unlike some people, dude can actually sing, and he used it as an effect. 'Ye sampling of that record is DOPE.

Originally Posted by tooreal23

btw for the record

All of the Lights kills in the whip

/that is all

It really doesn't. It honestly sounds better on a computer right now. You can tell that it is unfinished. Nothing is crisp, it really feels like I'm listening to it off of ustream again. And I'll throw it out there that I have a better sound system in my car before you come back saying I'm not hearing it correctly.

I think it's funny when everyone says 'it's an 808's leftover'

Like you dudes wouldn't want Ye to rap over some of those 808's beats instead of singing over them.

C'mon now.

So can i get a summary of whats happened? The whole complete album leaked? and now kanye isn't releaseing it anymore?

this thread has been killing me, i'm tryna go as long as i can without listening to any tracks until release date.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

this thread has been killing me, i'm tryna go as long as i can without listening to any tracks until release date.

Me too, let's start a petition to lock this thread up 
roll.gif

Thank God for DVR.

I work on Saturday, mad I can't watch SNL live... oh well.

Epicness will happen.

Back
Top Bottom