[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

90YIdg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Would be interesting though

C.D.D.F. is just feel good music to ride out to. Will be in the rotation for awhile. the beat + the perfect hook.

Definitely one of my favorite G.O.O.D. Friday tracks.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And to allude to what everyone else is saying....this music is free.
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Trying not to listen to anything. This is tough.
Why? Most of this stuff won't be on the album anyway.
Exactly. He's making these Good Friday tracks to hold us over...

Now I'm not listening/downloading songs like Runway & All Of The Lights which will be on the album

Nah, I've been listening to the GOOD Friday tracks...I just saw that a couple songs off the album leaked, though. Trying to hold back.
laugh.gif

Well they all aren't that good. Most of them don't fit any kind of song for an album format. They're basically mixtape tracks.

After listening to all these joints in one go I don't even like Kanye approaching the bunch of *%!$++ on beat style. At most I see this just giving some shine to the dudes he has signed on the label.

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Trying not to listen to anything. This is tough.
Why? Most of this stuff won't be on the album anyway.
Exactly. He's making these Good Friday tracks to hold us over...

Now I'm not listening/downloading songs like Runway & All Of The Lights which will be on the album
Totally, Good Fridays is the smartest "mixtape" I've ever seen.

I can't see myself putting off listening to these tracks but I'm patiently waiting for a proper compilation of all of these songs once he's done with this.

Whether they make the album or not I dont care Im listening to every song, its not gonna ruin the album for me.

Seriously he's the best in the game.
pimp.gif

I was in a room full of loud women who didnt understand the epicness that was on the screen but did he change the 2nd verse cause it sounded like it. No @#@@ SNL?

Yeah, I heard a line about the ground zero situation, and something about his creativity being blocked

Back
Top Bottom