[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

shotl.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I need more G.O.O.D Music 

Could I get that album art breh?

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

not to thread jack but how do you guys rank the GOOD Music artists
Common > Kanye > Mos Def > Pusha T > Cudi > Big Sean, my list

Pusha > Cudi > Kanye > Big Sean > Mos Def > Common

Ability to Rap Cudi is at the end, but he makes better music than Kanye IMO. I think MOTM1 > CD by a hair and have high hopes for MOTM2, Pusha is just too sick.

Mos Def is up there, but I rather listen to Sean than Mos Def. IDK what it is but I really enjoy Sean's raps. As good as Common is, he gets boring real quick to me.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Ability to Rap Cudi is at the end, but he makes better music than Kanye IMO. I think MOTM1 > CD by a hair and have high hopes for MOTM2, Pusha is just too sick.

Mos Def is up there, but I rather listen to Sean than Mos Def. IDK what it is but I really enjoy Sean's raps. As good as Common is, he gets boring real quick to me.
I'm a big fan of Cudi but cmon man...
indifferent.gif

I'm not speaking skill wise. I'm saying I rather listen to Cudi's songs slightly over Kanye.

Maybe it's because I just saw Cudi live on Thursday and have never seen Ye... but he brought so much energy to his performance.

I don't even really consider Cudder a rapper.... but I just love his music. Maybe because I can relate to him more than 'Ye.

Ye's production is what makes him what he is.

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

I'm a big fan of Cudi but cmon man...
indifferent.gif
yeah I'm not a big Cudi fan but he does make good songs but above Kanye? idk about that, but to each his owns thanks for expressing your opinion
tongue.gif

Don't get me wrong. Kanye makes great songs. But when I go back and play Late Registration and Graduation I skip through so many songs.

I can still play MOTM and only skip Enter Galactic and Make Her Say. It's one of the most complete albums to come out in awhile IMHO.

I'm not saying Cudi is more skilled/talented than Kanye or whatever... I just enjoy listening to him just a TINY bit more.

@KanyeWest wrote:
Adding the voice samples from the VMA performance to the album version of Runaway also the whole song is 8 minutes long

I dont have the patience to take a screen capture and crop the picture and then post on tinypic so I just copied it. See for yourself
pimp.gif

I used to think that would be blasphemy but the replay value of MOTM1 is much greater than CD.

Back
Top Bottom