[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

...Yall peep how Ye' just let Cole live at the end of the joint
30t6p3b.gif
smokin.gif

Anybody else thinking that when this is said and done that the G.O.O.D Friday/Saturday joints will be better than MBDTF?

The way the beat changed and built up before Cole was kind of reminiscent of the way they do HOV before he goes in...

Cole destroyed this! Big Sean did his thing too. Is it me or did his verse sound like it was turned waaay up.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Anybody else thinking that when this is said and done that the G.O.O.D Friday/Saturday joints will be better than MBDTF?

I do. Nobody really did bad on this song either.

Oh no. This is ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif
If I was Ye I would've "accidentally" deleted J.Cole verse and told him the computer crashed on me after I released the joint.This +$%@@ went off, if Ye truly feel some type of way about Cole he should be offended after that verse

$#!@ is tough, everybody went in but J.Cole murked it.

Cyhi , who is he ? I liked the verses ive heard from him so far.

That was the first time I have heard a verse from J.Cole. Goodness. Always heard of him, never paid attention.

PO

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

This track is dope. Cole murdered this track. Easily could have done without Big Sean And Cyhi on this.

what in the %**$!@! hell. Sean ripped this.
SMH @ people getting gassed off delivery.  His delivery was nice but lyrically it was nothing impressive at all.

Does anyone know what the vocal sample used in this track is? Junior Reid??

i'm not really impressed maybe because the beat is so similar to Cam'ron "Bubble Music"

Back
Top Bottom