[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

See Me Now is so dope.

Idk why that #$%@ don't get a lot of love.

So black, so celebratory, so victorious.

Hope Sean come correct on the album version, I got faith in him though.

wrong thread
laugh.gif

vanillagorilla told me theres someone on the what.cd with it but wont leak it...im callin bs but who knows

All I know is people tryin so hard to like blackmail me or some *$)#@ cuz i wont leak this album. People need to calm down, I am not a god, just a regular dude that supplied you with some hot albums. Can't rely on me to leak every album. If i get it you all know, no need to bother about any other albums other than the #!@# I got, I have never claimed to be able to get any album i so choose. I do have ye's, but I make the decisions, just remember that my decisions have consequences, y'all aint gotta worry bout @#*# but downloading it. put yourself in my shoes.
Supposedly from the guy who leaked Cudi's album
Take it with a grain of salt.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

yall act like emmett till was an activist or somethin...

big deal...

laugh.gif

I hope your joking, if not god bless you brother.
its true though emmet till wasn't an activist per se but he did spawn a movement with his death

It's not even about him being an activist but this dude saying "big deal" about what happened to him knowing the situation?
Disrespectful, but hey that's just my opinion.

im not saying big deal about his death... im sayin big deal about kanye comparing himself to him... sure he's not dead but its not like he's just sayin some outlandish *!$%...

I'll be shocked if it doesn't go through the dragged out process of: tagged webrip, untagged webrip, tagged grouprip clean, tagged grouprip dirty, untagged webrip, untagged grouprip
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I'll be shocked if it doesn't go through the dragged out process of: tagged webrip, untagged webrip, tagged grouprip clean, tagged grouprip dirty, untagged webrip, untagged grouprip
laugh.gif
this is what will take place for the next week or so.

Back
Top Bottom