[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Explicit?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Just noticed The-Dream at the very beginning of All of The Lights and now I can hear him throughout the song
eek.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 I know i aint the only one just now noticing
nerd.gif

eek.gif

I know right!?
pimp.gif

Got me tryna listen for the other 100 artists on the track..
roll.gif

When I first heard Nicki's verse on Monster I thought, "She went IN." And I agree that Monster may be the worst track on the album, only because it was overkilled when it released on G.O.O.D Friday, imo.

Originally Posted by True Blues

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by Slim

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by Slim

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Okay I'm confused. Who is Chris Rock "talking" to at the end of Blame Game? It's not Amber Rose? And is there some hidden message I'm not getting about this song?
if you listen to the lyrics in the song, it's clearly directed towards Amber. the skit is Chris Rock, playing Amber's new man and/or a "neighborhood n_," talking to Amber. listen to the song again and it'll make sense.

Good looks. Had people telling me that wasn't her voice.
It isnt....she is only on Dark fantasy.

But the song could be about her...or hip hop...haaa
Amber isn't on Dark Fantasy.. that's Nicki Minaj. that's Amber's voice at the end of Blame Game. it sounds like a recording.
Wrong.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Ambers the one saying "You aint got no Yeezy %*$!@ ?!" in Dark Fantasy I think...
This is the correct answer. You could even go check the song credits posted a couple pages ago.
Correct. Amber is in "Dark Fantasy," not "Blame Game."

As far as intended meaning of "Dark Fantasy," though, there is a definite possibility the song is about Amber...

"You getting black-mailed (black male) for that white girl/
You always said Yeezy I ain't your right girl/
Probably find one of them “I like art

After just 24 hours I'm already in love with it.

That first listen all the way through was such an experience. I'll probably never forget, or be able to replicate it. Even though I grew to love Graduation, it definitely didn't hit me immediately like MBDTF did.

I'll wait a little bit before I really start analyzing this album, for right now I'm just enjoying it for what it is.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Here's the jewel case version. (aka the version no one will be purchasing)

okvczq.jpg

iqg6s4.jpg
Wait...so the flip case that Ye had on Ustream is for the deluxe edition? I'm tryna help contribute to first week sales, but I heard the deluxe comes out on the 29th

^Digipak version he had on UStream will be available in the US on the 22nd. Other places worldwide will experience the delay.

^ Nice, good looks. I downloaded the leak, but I really wanted the real-deal, quality and sound wise so I deleted the leaked version and just waiting til next week.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

^Digipak version he had on UStream will be available in the US on the 22nd. Other places worldwide will experience the delay.

why is the album delayed for other places ?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

As far as intended meaning of "Dark Fantasy," though, there is a definite possibility the song is about Amber...

"You getting black-mailed (black male) for that white girl/
You always said Yeezy I ain't your right girl/
Probably find one of them “I like art

My bad. I forgot I was in NT Music for a second.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
do you know why they're clowning you?

the lyric goes

"heard he bought some coke with my money
that ain't right girl
you gettin black-mailed, for that white girl"

meaning she's getting black-mailed for money he gives her, so whoever is extorting her (presumably her brother?) can buy some cocaine..

I hope the jewel case has different covers or all five cause I hate that cover in the pic. I don't like the digipak cases anyways, I'll stick to the jewel case

damn i wish kanye woulda added the second verse from the SNL performance to the finished version of "Power", that verse is crack
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'm glad the conference call was saved, i enjoyed watching it

even though i did dl the leak i am still buying it on the 22nd, i want that digipack version for sure.

he saying the songs is completely different on the album? really? more excitement builds

i like that picture with the werewolf brotha and the white chick, why was that pixilated out on the digipack version if you can change the picture?

Back
Top Bottom