[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Was just listening to the samples and
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at the "You Are - I Am" by Manfred Mann's Earth Band, crazy how he flipped it.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

What is vinyl lol
And clearly no one knows because a lot of people keep asking this question and no one is answering 

kill yoself

Every time I hear Gorgeous & Rae's verse comes on, the beat sounds like it was already riding out (Like some of the other songs). Either Rae's verse was a late add or Kanye added his 3rd verse in at the last minute
nerd.gif

Just seems like the beat was ready to ride out. Just something I noticed...

Both went in, though.

As much as I love Em's Recovery, might have to give rap album of the year to Kanye.

_ just came, hard.

(pause)

I just saw Kanyes Today interview for the first time in full...this guy is a damn child, smh. Makes amazing music, but he needs to get over himself. Matt Lauer did nothing wrong.

I'm just gonna pretend I never saw that.

"I'm makin' love to the angel of death, Catchin' feelings never stumble retracin' my steps"

Can't wait to get the album. I refuse to download the leaks.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I just saw Kanyes Today interview for the first time in full...this guy is a damn child, smh. Makes amazing music, but he needs to get over himself. Matt Lauer did nothing wrong.

Dude kept his cool....Put yourself in his position

I think we can all agree this is his best album since Late Registration

Musically it is excellent, he outdid himself

you can say lyrically it lacks and ill agree (I think Raekwon has the best verse on the album if i just had to pick one)

but the lack of lyrics is masked by the music, its the melody just plays well in your head and makes you want to listen

I dont have a rating but i think its well above average album

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

im gonna put myself in your position, and jump off his jock
kanye the musician is a genius, the man is a douche bag...so full of himself

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

Huh? I would've answered the questions or declined the interview altogether. Ye thought he could do the interview under HIS own terms and send his message and it simply doesn't work like that. Lauer did nothing wrong. From reading Russel Simmons open letter you would think Ye got violated to the extreme...smh at this publicity stunt.

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Originally Posted by 35KD

legit explicit 320 has been out...

none of the releases labelled 320 thus far have actually been 320kbps, regardless of the size what the file says, you can verify this by looking at a spectral graph of the file
wink.gif
According to that link I posted, what you're saying is not true ...

truth man. kanye drops bangers. love his music. but when it comes to his interviews...i usually try to avoid them because he usually says stuff that turns me off. sometimes he comes out smart but most of the time he sounds arrogant and like a douche

Back
Top Bottom