[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

"i'ma let you finish but i got beyonce on the track..."
laugh.gif

CDQ http://usershare.net/9pyzy7zwkv62

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Nicki Minaj is on the album. IDK how to feel about it but he's saying she got off on it.
She had the best if not second best verse on Drake's album, should be no worry.

Its decent iguess. I wanna hear that Nicki Minaj song though. Idk why but she's really been growing on me lately. And i think that I...I...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Nicki Minaj is on the album. IDK how to feel about it but he's saying she got off on it.
She had the best if not second best verse on Drake's album, should be no worry.

Its decent iguess. I wanna hear that Nicki Minaj song though. Idk why but she's really been growing on me lately. And i think that I...I...
embarassed.gif

With that lineup of Charlie Wilson and Beyonce I knew it wouldn't be good. I'll be skipping this song on the album

*DEAD* at Charlie Wilson hitting them long notes at the end

Where's I'm So Appalled tho
nerd.gif

With that lineup of Charlie Wilson and Beyonce I knew it wouldn't be good. I'll be skipping this song on the album

*DEAD* at Charlie Wilson hitting them long notes at the end

Where's I'm So Appalled tho
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

this N said his first watch was a fossil....now he's in The Leave....looking for fossils.

Come on man
smh.gif

wth is 'the leave'? Get your ears fixed, bro. He said THE LOURVE, you know...the museum in france? You ever heard? Its a good line if you listen more carefully
smh.gif

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

this N said his first watch was a fossil....now he's in The Leave....looking for fossils.

Come on man
smh.gif

wth is 'the leave'? Get your ears fixed, bro. He said THE LOURVE, you know...the museum in france? You ever heard? Its a good line if you listen more carefully
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom