[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

The rumors are true. And then some. Bon Iver mastermind Justin Vernon laid vocals down on "at least 10 songs" during three separate week-long trips to record with Kanye West in Hawaii earlier this year. While it's unclear how many of those tunes will actually make Kanye's forthcoming record-- due November 16-- at least one, "Lost in the World", seems to be a lock. In fact, the track-- which features newly recorded vocals by Vernon as well as a prominent sample of his Auto-Tuned song "Woods"-- could very well be the as-yet-untitled album's next single, according to a Kanye Ustream broadcast that aired last week.

All this news comes courtesy of Vernon himself, who excitedly chatted with us about the collaboration yesterday. Talking about "Lost in the World", Vernon said, "We were just eating breakfast and listening to it and Kanye's like, '$!@$, this is going to be the festival closer.' I was like, 'Yeah, cool.' It kind of freaked me out." Along with West, Vernon met and worked with Nicki Minaj, John Legend, and Rick Ross while in Hawaii. He said, "I was literally in the back room rolling a spliff with Rick Ross talking about what to do on the next part of a song. It was astonishing."

WI Represent
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

The rumors are true. And then some. Bon Iver mastermind Justin Vernon laid vocals down on "at least 10 songs" during three separate week-long trips to record with Kanye West in Hawaii earlier this year. While it's unclear how many of those tunes will actually make Kanye's forthcoming record-- due November 16-- at least one, "Lost in the World", seems to be a lock. In fact, the track-- which features newly recorded vocals by Vernon as well as a prominent sample of his Auto-Tuned song "Woods"-- could very well be the as-yet-untitled album's next single, according to a Kanye Ustream broadcast that aired last week.

All this news comes courtesy of Vernon himself, who excitedly chatted with us about the collaboration yesterday. Talking about "Lost in the World", Vernon said, "We were just eating breakfast and listening to it and Kanye's like, '$!@$, this is going to be the festival closer.' I was like, 'Yeah, cool.' It kind of freaked me out." Along with West, Vernon met and worked with Nicki Minaj, John Legend, and Rick Ross while in Hawaii. He said, "I was literally in the back room rolling a spliff with Rick Ross talking about what to do on the next part of a song. It was astonishing."

WI Represent
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

LP is called "The African Child"?

That title is WAY BETTA' than "Dark Twisted Fantasy"
indifferent.gif
No dumb dumb, that is a joke from Get Him To The Greek.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

LP is called "The African Child"?

That title is WAY BETTA' than "Dark Twisted Fantasy"
indifferent.gif
No dumb dumb, that is a joke from Get Him To The Greek.

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

J. Cole is gon' be on "Power" remix..

"On the power remix, i swore i spazzed, then my little brother came through and kicked my +%@"
-Kanye

pimp.gif
My dream came true
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"On the power remix, i swore i spazzed, then my little brother came through and kicked my +%@"
-Kanye

pimp.gif
My dream came true
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wait wait wait, No Hov on the Power Remix???????

J. Cole on there is great too
pimp.gif
but no Hov
frown.gif

Wait wait wait, No Hov on the Power Remix???????

J. Cole on there is great too
pimp.gif
but no Hov
frown.gif

LOL WUT.

How are dudes STILL speculating who's gonna be on the Power (Remix)...when Kanye himself already say Jay is on it???

You dudes baffle me.

LOL WUT.

How are dudes STILL speculating who's gonna be on the Power (Remix)...when Kanye himself already say Jay is on it???

You dudes baffle me.

Originally Posted by RoOk

-Kanye

pimp.gif
My dream came true
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Not really, cause i was just joking
ohwell.gif

Would be a sick collab tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

-Kanye

pimp.gif
My dream came true
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Not really, cause i was just joking
ohwell.gif

Would be a sick collab tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

LOL WUT.

You dudes baffle me.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

LOL WUT.

You dudes baffle me.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom