[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Nicki Minaj should cut out Rick Ross, re-record the chorus and ending, and throw this on her album.

btw someone needs to ask Nicki if she got 50 twitpics yet..

The beat is smooth as hell, BTW (this track gets better w/every listen)...

Ross was BEYOND worthless.  Get this fool off the track (dude sounding like he was sleeping).

I love Ye's lazy flow on this...
pimp.gif

Jay WENT IN.
sick.gif

Nicki has always been cool w/me.
smokin.gif

The beat is smooth as hell, BTW (this track gets better w/every listen)...

Ross was BEYOND worthless.  Get this fool off the track (dude sounding like he was sleeping).

I love Ye's lazy flow on this...
pimp.gif

Jay WENT IN.
sick.gif

Nicki has always been cool w/me.
smokin.gif

fire.jpg

Sasquatch, Godzilla, King Kong, Lochness, Goblins Goulas, zombie wit no conscience. Question, What do these things all have in common everybody knows I'm a %*@@+#@@+%#@@ MONSTER Conquer Stomp Ya, stop ya silly nonsense nonsense, non of you %%%%## know where the swamp is! None of you %%%%## have seen the corners that I've seen! I still hear fiends scream in my dreams. murda murda in black convertibles, I kill a block I murda the avenues I rape & pillage and village women & children. Everybody wanna know what my Achilles heal is. LOVE I don't get enough of it. All i get is these vampires and blood suckers. All I see is these %%%%## I made millionaires millin about spillin they feelings in the air. All I see is these fake *@%%* wit no fangs Tryna draw blood from my ice cold veins. (sniffs) I smell the massacre. Seems to be the only way to back you bastards up.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Jay is the *!%%$+% best.

eek.gif
Nicki went In too. Kanye is putting out some of the best !$!# I've heard this year!

fire.jpg

Sasquatch, Godzilla, King Kong, Lochness, Goblins Goulas, zombie wit no conscience. Question, What do these things all have in common everybody knows I'm a %*@@+#@@+%#@@ MONSTER Conquer Stomp Ya, stop ya silly nonsense nonsense, non of you %%%%## know where the swamp is! None of you %%%%## have seen the corners that I've seen! I still hear fiends scream in my dreams. murda murda in black convertibles, I kill a block I murda the avenues I rape & pillage and village women & children. Everybody wanna know what my Achilles heal is. LOVE I don't get enough of it. All i get is these vampires and blood suckers. All I see is these %%%%## I made millionaires millin about spillin they feelings in the air. All I see is these fake *@%%* wit no fangs Tryna draw blood from my ice cold veins. (sniffs) I smell the massacre. Seems to be the only way to back you bastards up.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Jay is the *!%%$+% best.

eek.gif
Nicki went In too. Kanye is putting out some of the best !$!# I've heard this year!

Jay Absolutely Killed it.
pimp.gif

...but then, Nicki entered the building and just MURDERED everyone in the world. I dont mind the animated voices, damn she can spit
pimp.gif

"50K a verse without an album" -Cant knock the hustle, she's gettin paid. Wayne struck gold with her.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

And no im not a young money stan, but i give props when they are due.
glasses.gif

Jay Absolutely Killed it.
pimp.gif

...but then, Nicki entered the building and just MURDERED everyone in the world. I dont mind the animated voices, damn she can spit
pimp.gif

"50K a verse without an album" -Cant knock the hustle, she's gettin paid. Wayne struck gold with her.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

And no im not a young money stan, but i give props when they are due.
glasses.gif

Im feelin this. Not a big Nicki fan but i thought she came hard on this track
Ross was useless on this.

Im feelin this. Not a big Nicki fan but i thought she came hard on this track
Ross was useless on this.

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

Nicki bodied jay and ye
frown.gif

Not really. She doesn't say anything half the time. Most of the time, people are fooled by her delivery.

Jay's medieval verse > *

Back
Top Bottom