THE OFFICIAL KEEP CLIPSE ON THE FRONT PAGE @ ALL TIMES MOVEMENT

On the previous pg, my dude ai3plus1penny used a pic of Jamal Mash, J-Kidd & Jimmy Jackson to describe the lyrics "crews fell apart"
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The Sneaker Pimps show was
eek.gif
....I didn't even have to say anything after....just walked up to Mal and P dapped em....and left..

this album is gonna be one to remember, at least for me.

These Malice vlogs are so dope, I wonder how many he's going to do. Was that Mr. Lee in the new one, it sounds like
him a little bit.

I was at the Sneaker Pimps show too and it was crazy! They killed it and Ab did his thing too (has anybody ever seen this dude
NOT wearing shorts?lol). I can't wait for this album, Pusha sd its dropping in September. I guess the book will drop around
the same time. I need that Cam song now tho.

Originally Posted by geminifly

These Malice vlogs are so dope, I wonder how many he's going to do. Was that Mr. Lee in the new one, it sounds like
him a little bit.

I was at the Sneaker Pimps show too and it was crazy! They killed it and Ab did his thing too (has anybody ever seen this dude
NOT wearing shorts?lol). I can't wait for this album, Pusha sd its dropping in September. I guess the book will drop around
the same time. I need that Cam song now tho.

I honestly have NO idea but I'm gonna say it WAS Mr. Lee
laugh.gif
...dude sounded JUST lime him...& yeah, Liva is ALWAYS
axe6uo.jpg

roll.gif

just shifting the post back to front page.....

they just can't understand or fathom my demeanor
Unapproachable appeareance and how I pack the ninas
Out of 2 clipse they say Malice the meanest
Got love for gunz and caine...let nothing come between us

^ "Grindin'" will always be these dudes' defining moment
pimp.gif
. I swear to God, I NEED to see these cats perform live!...Gemini, thanks forthe vid!
pimp.gif

Ive lived in VA for 2o plus yrs and still havent seen these dudes in concert, i see them all the time out and about but still no concert....i think its cause idont respect the acts they had with them (a bunch of random nobodys)

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by chriscendo

i like the clipse alot too..but yall dudes swear its a nas/jay-z duo or some %$%!

clipse>>jay-z + nas duo
laugh.gif
Exactly...what is dude talking about?

Road Til The Casket Drops > Black Presidents + Success...and Road Til The Casket Drops is just some average Clipse

Back
Top Bottom