THE OFFICIAL KEEP CLIPSE ON THE FRONT PAGE @ ALL TIMES MOVEMENT

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Pharrell Says The Neptunes Are Plotting Rap Comeback, "We've Got A Lot Of New Treats"/talks about 'Till The Casket Drops' & the "Popeyes" track (Feat. Cam'Ron) [With Exclusive Video]:

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=46333

EDIT:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ P in the interview!
Pharrell is a fool
laugh.gif
...my god all the buzz surrounding this album.....just don't wanna get ahead of myself and set myself up fordisappointment..but they always bring the goods...I'm really interested in reading Mal. book...and gotta catch the next blog

Pharrell's new album > The Clipse new album?

Probably not
laugh.gif
, but
nerd.gif

And everybody take notice: Pharrell's new album is incredible. He played it to me in the studio and that %%#@ made me cry, just like with Midnight Marauders when I first heard it. This isn't Rebel Child Soldier [Pharrell's rumoured supergroup with Kanye West and Lupe Fiasco], this is Pharrell by his self! Yo, the %%#@ that he does on this album, he has never given it to anyone, ever. And it's no cameos on it! He has no-one with him on his album at all - it's just him by his self. This %%#@ is the most incredible $$*##@' album I've heard since Midnight Marauders. In f---in' tears, cryin' hysterically in the studio! Un f---in' believeable! And the entire album is about the suffering in the urban community. But this album is so crazy, that right now I think a movie is coming with the album, with some big f---in' super-producer in Hollywood. They heard the album and they couldn't believe it so they wanted to write a script for a movie that goes with the entire album. And the movie is gonna be based on the topics that he talks about in his songs. The movie provided the script. Yo, this %%#@ is so f---ing crazy! So crazy!"

Link: Magnum The Verb Lord

^+#%?!? Midnight Marauders is one my favorite albums ever....and P's that dude....when's this suppose to drop?

Originally Posted by Eclectic E

Pharrell's new album > The Clipse new album?

Probably not
laugh.gif
, but
nerd.gif

And everybody take notice: Pharrell's new album is incredible. He played it to me in the studio and that %%#@ made me cry, just like with Midnight Marauders when I first heard it. This isn't Rebel Child Soldier [Pharrell's rumoured supergroup with Kanye West and Lupe Fiasco], this is Pharrell by his self! Yo, the %%#@ that he does on this album, he has never given it to anyone, ever. And it's no cameos on it! He has no-one with him on his album at all - it's just him by his self. This %%#@ is the most incredible $$*##@' album I've heard since Midnight Marauders. In f---in' tears, cryin' hysterically in the studio! Un f---in' believeable! And the entire album is about the suffering in the urban community. But this album is so crazy, that right now I think a movie is coming with the album, with some big f---in' super-producer in Hollywood. They heard the album and they couldn't believe it so they wanted to write a script for a movie that goes with the entire album. And the movie is gonna be based on the topics that he talks about in his songs. The movie provided the script. Yo, this %%#@ is so f---ing crazy! So crazy!"

Link: Magnum The Verb Lord

71px7k.jpg

2iuuz4z.jpg

10yphr5.jpg

has anyone heard Exclusive Audio Footage LP from the clipse? If not that's some realness that you need to get on your itunes playlist.

Originally Posted by solefood229

When does til the caskets drop come out
nerd.gif
, I need some new coke music
September......daaaaaaammmmmnnnn!!!

that's a long wait I'm over here feeling like the people the Clipse be serving
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by smittydadon

has anyone heard Exclusive Audio Footage LP from the clipse? If not that's some realness that you need to get on your itunes playlist.

The whole album is better than 90% of what's out now. +*%% played like a cinema.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

The whole album is better than 90% of what's out now. +*%% played like a cinema.
hahaha I thought I was the only one who felt that way. Hostage is one of my favorite tracks.
To be honest Clipse is the best rappers right now, and the new album is going to prove that. No one download that LP, go spend your money on it.
pimp.gif

Have not added to this at all but we all know how
sick.gif
Pusha is

Young obnoxious, hand on our crotches, swagga outta this world call us the diddy boppers...

Neighborhood P

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

QFT (VERY early Neptunes on every beat as well FTW)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom