The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

Originally Posted by sinser13

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Alternate 2 control is good because its just like COD

I did that to and it made the game better to control.

From the demo, I threw my sensitivity almost all the way up on both, made it almost identical to COD.

1 hour - 1 1/2 hours til I can get on...
happy.gif

How do I join the NT clan cause when I put the clan in, it said someone has already taken that clan. Does the leader of the clan have to invite me?

Man yall are making me hate not ordering this earlier...
ohwell.gif

It's a wrap come Monday.
pimp.gif

sooo...while im sitting at work counting down ...anyone wanna post some early impression SP/MP ...

for everyone at work just tell your boss you dont feel good and take off to go play KZ2
laugh.gif

yo killzone has that battlefield feel to it, its aight cause BF is dope. i got my sensitivity maxed out and turning is still a little sluggish...not cool

but ey, im jumping on online now someone shoot me a msg.

Originally Posted by sinser13

My opinion COD4>KZ2, but i have just played for a couple of hours.

I agree, but I just got used to CoD4 because I bought it about 3 weeks ago, so now KZ2 feels completely different. I have a feeling once I get used to thisI'll like it ALOT more than CoD4. IW needs to take some notes from this game because they can make MW2 a MONSTER.

"Status: Shipment Delayed

February 27, 2009 04:00:00 AM MATHER AIRPORT CA US Delay in delivery due to weather or natural disaster "

o'rly?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

supposed to get it today, but it looks like it won't be til tomorrow

Originally Posted by ienycepnoyi

so is it worth it? i dont want it to be another call of duty 5 situation. smh
kz2 is really good. controls arent as smooth as cod4 but most games arent. the details on graphics are much better though.

its too early to say if this is better than cod4 and vice versa.

campaign is nice as well.

and from the looks of it my clan tag [N T K L] is still intact
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Change Controls to Play Like Cod4, that's what I did
smile.gif

Has nothing to do with the controls, the game just has a different feel.

Back
Top Bottom