The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

I got the 8 ribbons im liking this tactician though mobile spawn points
pimp.gif

Ikon, rock that heal pack. Heal 5 people a match is another ribbon. I got all 8 after you left, and it allows you to add it as a second perk to any class, as long as the second perk for that class is available to use (unlocked)

So that Heal ribbon gives you another medal that you can use the heal pack on any class? where'd you find this out?

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

Ikon, rock that heal pack. Heal 5 people a match is another ribbon. I got all 8 after you left, and it allows you to add it as a second perk to any class, as long as the second perk for that class is available to use (unlocked)

So that Heal ribbon gives you another medal that you can use the heal pack on any class? where'd you find this out?
I just searched "Killzone ribbon meaning" on Google. It just gave me what it took to get each ribbon. After I got the Heal ribbon, ittold me I could put it on any class.

I'll be on in 15-20!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif
why did i hop online yesterday afternoon played for a while and had more kills thanchris. then i come back at about midnight and this dude has like 500000000 kills. i vote him to be clan leader just off that.

I did have fun last night though. It was good having all the guys I hadn't seen since the peak days of COD4 in one place. I'll be on tonight when I gethome.

Chris is overrated
laugh.gif
Please.
eyes.gif

I will say you and Dmasta are slightly better than I am. But let me get used to this game... I am still in COD mode.

I did have fun last night though. It was good having all the guys I hadn't seen since the peak days of COD4 in one place. I'll be on tonight when I get home.
pimp.gif

The hell is Nino?
frown.gif

Is anybody going to get the clan poppin? I've only had my PS for a couple weeks and have no friends on PSN, would like some cats to play with. Ihaven't been on NT much for the past year because my new job keeps me pretty busy, but I have some well deserved vacation time and want to do this. I'dfeel like a douche just adding random people so if a couple guys who know what they're doing could add me I would be grateful.

PSN eeegon

Originally Posted by eeegon

Is anybody going to get the clan poppin? I've only had my PS for a couple weeks and have no friends on PSN, would like some cats to play with. I haven't been on NT much for the past year because my new job keeps me pretty busy, but I have some well deserved vacation time and want to do this. I'd feel like a douche just adding random people so if a couple guys who know what they're doing could add me I would be grateful.

PSN eeegon
i'm about to add you now, my psn is MPLSdunk.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Chris is overrated
laugh.gif
Please.
eyes.gif

I will say you and Dmasta are slightly better than I am. But let me get used to this game... I am still in COD mode.
D is overrated too.

I'm above ALL yall (as yall experienced last night), I just haven't had much time to play it and I have to go to my cousins party too pretty soon, *@+#
smh.gif
tired.gif

eek.gif
I take back my earlier statement about this game. I just needed to getused to it. This might be the best game I've ever played
pimp.gif
. I stillsuck though. Has anyone unlocked all of the classes?

What are your guys sensitivity levels?

Originally Posted by dugtrio

Originally Posted by eeegon

Is anybody going to get the clan poppin? I've only had my PS for a couple weeks and have no friends on PSN, would like some cats to play with. I haven't been on NT much for the past year because my new job keeps me pretty busy, but I have some well deserved vacation time and want to do this. I'd feel like a douche just adding random people so if a couple guys who know what they're doing could add me I would be grateful.

PSN eeegon
i'm about to add you now, my psn is MPLSdunk.

Accepted, thanks. I joined a game a few minutes ago but some idiot was just team killing his squad so I'm a bit iffy about where I play next.

Originally Posted by Shaky3

eek.gif
I take back my earlier statement about this game. I just needed to get used to it. This might be the best game I've ever played
pimp.gif
. I still suck though. Has anyone unlocked all of the classes?

What are your guys sensitivity levels?
Default.

so is somebody going to start a new clan so we can actually have clan members cuz i will start N T K L if you guys want.

Will keep one clan, Battousai is gonna transfer leadership to me so we can get this @@$* organized.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Will keep one clan, Battousai is gonna transfer leadership to me so we can get this @@$* organized.

Ok coolbeans. i didnt know Battousai even had the game. i jsut saw him on COD 4 last night

damn.. i'm about to finish these two papers tonight.. and cop this.

what is similar/different than cod4?

watching youtube videos tells me the hip aim is cool and the visuals look good too.

Back
Top Bottom