THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The Kobe 8 ruined me last year...smh..lol..it wuz the 1st shoe i ever bought in practicly every colorway....it did sumthin 2me i tellya.....and this year im not doin 2well either, i have every colorway of the Kobe IX so far except the "inspirations"....held out on those cause i was hopin theyd release the "Precisions"?...(prob not gunna happen)..smh..anywaz...I already copped the Kobe IX EM low "KungFus"...and now im gunna TRY to wait til all the EM "Lows" colorwayz release first, then at the end of the run ill pick the colorwayz i like to cop and hopefully gettem on the cheaper side as im seein on Ebay with the Kobe 8s?..this is my goal!..GOTTA STAY STRONG...LOL..cause i admit i get caught up in the hype and its killin my wallet!!...PATIENCE...PATIENCE,,i can do it!......i hope?..lol

Does the EM lows run tts like the 8's did?

I know prices are going up, that's a given and goes unsaid. I'm saying why would anyone pay 160 for the abomination that are the Kobe 9 lows. More importantly, how can anyone disrespect the great Bruce by nicking these after him. I think "Roethlisbergers" would be more appropriate.
I personally wouldn't pay 160 for these but plenty of people will.

I call em the china man 9s

Lol JK dude it's stupid that this shoe is
Getting so much hype due to red accents.

Anyone trying to resell it should jump off a cliff

And sadly I think stores are raffling these sigh

I feel that people going ape**** over idiotic shoes holds us back from Nike giving us creativity I mean look at that kids photoshop

I demand PE type releases

Just called two ftl in SD area and both are doing raffles. What?!?! Now how am I supposed to know how these fit? Some people say to size down from the elites and people at ftl say tts. Really hoping these are tts. Still can't believe these are being raffled...
yup i called like 4 and all are raffles. i wonder if any stores are doing fcfs for these. maybe blends idk

My details just arrived and man they are beautiful.  They fit really snug though width wise - For those who ball in these do they break-in a bit after a few sessions?

soo.... is it ''devotion'' or ''maestro''? or both? what's on the back of the tongue?

Last edited:

soo.... is it ''devotion'' or ''maestro''? or both? what's on the back of the tongue?
The Gumbo League logo. I think more peeps calling it Devotion to go along with the theme of the rest of the Elites so far. Maestro goes more for the name of the Kobe Tarot Card.

Sulfur 8 > Inspiration/Kung Fu lows

IMO
Ill give you that. Ive seen a few people compare the sulfurs with the inspirations and I just don't see how you can compare them. They are each their own unique shoe. I feel its comparing apples to oranges. But I still give the sulfurs the nod.

Hey guys, I Un-ds my all stars today before the Snow tomorrow (NYC)

And I believe someone ask me to show a full view of the pants I wear with them

There the Zanerobe Joggers
Goodness look at dude legs and thighs bending inward just like a girl in them tights. Is this the new jogger trend? smh What happened to men fashion? What's next? Men wearing female gym tights? Man i just have cringe

Last edited:

answer.......the Kobe IX "low" runs TTS my brutha...but 4 real tho it all depends on YOUR feet?....most everyone on this site says the Elite runs a sz 2big?..i myself dont agree.....2each is own my friend...lol..ya feel me?

ALSO THAT PIC ABOVE JUST MADE SUMTHIN MOVE IN MY SHORTS!!!..THANK YOU!.. LOL

Last edited:
I see camel toe!

Somebody should do a side by side with the sulfur 8's and bruce jenner 9 lows

What size you think she wears. I might want to trade inspirations.

Last edited:
My ftl is getting the lows, but it's a rafflle 
mean.gif

answer.......the Kobe IX "low" runs TTS my brutha...but 4 real tho it all depends on YOUR feet?....most everyone on this site says the Elite runs a sz 2big?..i myself dont agree.....2each is own my friend...lol..ya feel me?

ALSO THAT PIC ABOVE JUST MADE SUMTHIN MOVE IN MY SHORTS!!!..THANK YOU!.. LOL

thanks man. Repped

How does one check to see if a pair of Kobe 9s are legit?  I know fakes are hard to come by currently but I know they are out there.  What should I check for?  I know I will compare them hardcore to my other one.

Back
Top Bottom