THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
nthat.gif

Held the lows in hand today, not impressed at all, felt really generic...

Yeah cuz thats the way you wear kicks.
You hold em in your hand.
Who cares how they look on feet and perform on court right?
Felt bad when you held them. Thats good enough to pass judgement. :pimp:

Yes they are
Nice 
nthat.gif
got me a pair of those too.  I've been a little hesitant to put them in a pair with flywire loops because the laces are pretty rough and I don't want the loops to tear.  I suppose the loops on these lows are a little thicker

Nice :nthat: got me a pair of those too.  I've been a little hesitant to put them in a pair with flywire loops because the laces are pretty rough and I don't want the loops to tear.  I suppose the loops on these lows are a little thicker

They were kind of a pain lol but I made it work. Posted a picture a page or two back with the flash.

View media item 890093Wow, big damn deal TWO purples. If they dropped the only people to go wild over them are you guys.

Want what they can't have mentality. Before the 8's there were laker colors all over the place going in sale. As soon as they quit they're "fire" lol

I was ready to double up, maybe even get 3 pairs. They are the only laker colourway to actually wow me. The double purple sold me (light and dark).. I didn't id a pair cause it wouldn't have been the same

View media item 890211
Don't know where the black smudges came from smh (noticeable in person)

Had the same thing on mine...was thinking about taking them back to Nike and exchanging them...I should have looked at them a little better before I left...I know they will get stepped on and get dirty from hoopin...but I would much rather have a "perfect" shoe to start then it happen over the course of me wearing them

Back
Top Bottom