THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Did you just call the INK V's the Eggplant 7's?

Lol. I noticed him calling them Eggplants, my brain couldn't even comprehend calling them the 7s though. :smh:

tokyopunchout, you need to apologize to the Vs for comparing them to the monstrosity that was the 7s.

Damn he failed hard. Not only is the the pic as entertaining as a funeral, he called them eggplant 7s. :smh:

Lol eggplant 7s. Pretty much that pik bro describes yourself....hypebeast[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

roll.gif
roll.gif

Finally In From FTL...

WELL FOLKS!......JUNE 7TH...IS OFFICIALLY THE LAST KOBE IX "ELITE" COLORWAY..................................IT WILL BE THE "NIKE KOBE IX ELITE/WHITE" 630847-100

Lets hope its the "Inlines" or the all white pair with the yellow sole/black swoosh?........

ALSO the "PRECISIONS" would be a nice "QUICKSTRIKE" release!!!....YA HEAR ME NIKE!!!!???....YA IM TALKIN 2U!!!...RECOGNIZE!!!!...ha

WELL FOLKS!......JUNE 7TH...IS OFFICIALLY THE LAST KOBE IX "ELITE" COLORWAY..................................IT WILL BE THE "NIKE KOBE IX ELITE/WHITE" 630847-100

Lets hope its the "Inlines" or the all white pair with the yellow sole/black swoosh?........

ALSO the "PRECISIONS" would be a nice "QUICKSTRIKE" release!!!....YA HEAR ME NIKE!!!!???....YA IM TALKIN 2U!!!...RECOGNIZE!!!!...ha
if you think Nike is going to stop making the Elite high tops, you are sadly mistaken.

still sitting here with no kung fus, if i dont get or order them by tomorrow for retail im just gonna buy the damn baron 1s

still sitting here with no kung fus, if i dont get or order them by tomorrow for retail im just gonna buy the damn baron 1s
i would imagine you could stock locate after 2 weeks at FTL... or DM nike twitter and place a phone order, these are sitting in places

Last edited:
Man I'm gonna have the highest degree of salt if I can't get the showtimes. I'm hoping they aren't twitter link only. What's the best way to get to the product page at launch. Gonna tey and cop a 12.5.

Man I'm gonna have the highest degree of salt if I can't get the showtimes. I'm hoping they aren't twitter link only. What's the best way to get to the product page at launch. Gonna tey and cop a 12.5.
im pretty positive they won't be twitter link only, the Triple Threat pack wasn't, the ShowTimes aren't as serious as those 3. 

As far as best way to get it. At 7:58AM EST or 4:58AM PST, just enter   630847-500 into the search on nike.com. Keep refreshing, the page might be live before the 8am/5am drop. 

Last edited:
Really?? I thought someone posted release dates with Elites releasing at least up to September, I may be mistaken though.

if you think Nike is going to stop making the Elite high tops, you are sadly mistaken.

actually bro..im not mistakin!..its a fact!..june 7th IS THE LAST ELITE IX!
You have MUCH to learn. You think because its the last one thats on the calender that doesn't even go up to next year, means its the last one thats going to come out. Have you not learn anything from ANY release at all? Thats like me saying there will be no Kobe Christmas shoes this year because its not on the calender.

and btw, Since when did you work for Nike and you decide that its a FACT it'll be the last Elite to release.

Last edited:
You have MUCH to learn. You think because its the last one thats on the calender that doesn't even go up to next year, means its the last one thats going to come out. Have you not learn anything from ANY release at all? Thats like me saying there will be no Kobe Christmas shoes this year because its not on the calender.

and btw, Since when did you work for Nike and you decide that its a FACT it'll be the last Elite to release.

I WORK AT NIKE SMART##S!......dont run yur mouth when ya have no idea what or who yur talkin too!...

..and i have no idea what "calendar" yur talkin about either!

Last edited:
Think I lot will be returned.Just give it a little more time and they will show up. What size again?

I WORK AT NIKE SMART##S!......dont run yur mouth when ya have no idea what or who yur talkin too!...
Hard to believe someone who doesn't even know how to use and type proper grammar and have poor sentence construction be an employee of NIKE. That description is vague as hell so obviously you're talking out your butt. On top of that, judging from most (if not all) your posts, you talk like someone who have no knowledge of any sneaker. If you do work at "Nike", doubt you're of anyone important to know and straight out call what Nike will or won't release. \

Last edited:

actually bro..im not mistakin!..its a fact!..june 7th IS THE LAST ELITE IX!
The last elite that's on the calendar... I mean it could be the last one, but the influences dropped out of nowhere, and we already know it's going to be a white/black/gold/bright mango CW not inlines or del sol thank god.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom