THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Why speculate, when you have someone giving the facts?
Yeah, that confused me too 
laugh.gif

Then to get mad when someone answers your speculation. Dudes are odd.

Last edited:
Umm...

I don't have Tweeter..

Is that the only way to see the shoe?

Hopefully not, right??

Last edited:
Anytime I see a shoe release a week or so after a limited release(WTK) i automatically think "Nike consolation prize" :lol:Those Venomenon's will be slept on hard...I hope.

Last edited:
consolidation: noun the unification of two or more corporations by dissolution of existing ones and creation of a single new corporation: the process of uniting :D

JK man...... i know what you meant just felt like being a wise guy :wink:

Last edited:
If they let loose pics of the shoes, they'll be all over the place in seconds even if you don't Tweet

Not sure how they're gonna do this though.

They're probably not going to do anything re: the whole event. They'll probably just unveil a picture and open up a Twitter Q&A for Avar.

Blogs like SneakerNews usually have a presence at these things though, so they'll be posting stuff after

Hey JM,

Can you confirm that the black wear test sample we saw a while back is the flyknit low? I just noticed that you had them listed that way in page 1.

i predicted what is stated on the first page a while back..

Not talking about predictions...I am talking about 100% confirmed facts...

And...there still won't be Kobe 9 Flyknit Low's coming anytime soon...no matter how much you believe that there will be...

JM

What I'm deciphering from this post is that the Kobe 9 low engineered mesh will release first? Since it is a not elite version

hopefully there will be brighter colorways for this 9 thread, come right out with a crazy what the kobe type scheme

consolidation: noun the unification of two or more corporations by dissolution of existing ones and creation of a single new corporation: the process of uniting :D

JK man...... i know what you meant just felt like being a wise guy :wink:

Consolation Prize annnnd edited ..good looks

nah, I'd like some classic Laker colorways. get that WTK **** idea outtahere!
QFT...Seriously bro nike needs.to drop some true Laker CWs....Don't mind a few new cws and themes but damn can we get a true Laker Home and Away CW....Last model to do that were the 5s!

QFT...Seriously bro nike needs.to drop some true Laker CWs....Don't mind a few new cws and themes but damn can we get a true Laker Home and Away CW....Last model to do that were the 5s!

we actually had a lot for the 5s but the 7 did something as well. 2 homes, 1 PDFrog and 1 yin yang/What the Lakers/mismatched pair...
The 8s missed out big time but the Sulfurs and Purp fades more than make up for that void.

we actually had a lot for the 5s but the 7 did something as well. 2 homes, 1 PDFrog and 1 yin yang/What the Lakers/mismatched pair...
The 8s missed out big time but the Sulfurs and Purp fades more than make up for that void.
Yea 5s def pleased EVERYONE with the CWs....... I hope 9s do that...I can just picture in my mind the white/purple/gold and black/purple/gold in flyknit pattern. ..A man can dream lol

Back
Top Bottom