THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
MP highs > So called MP lows
I personally like the highs better too but if the lows can actually be attained...and at 200? I'd atleast wait until I know for sure there's no way these lows will be attainable before making that decision.

My goodness those White/gum FK low's... 
eek.gif

But you know even if all of those stay exclusive, we will get some nice colorways regardless.

Anyone notice they used the word lifestyle in the press release? As in they could be more for off court and kind of ball at your own risk.
"Stripped of the original proprioceptive collar, the Kobe 9 Elite Low HTM offers a lifestyle celebration of performance-born innovation."

Anyone notice they used the word lifestyle in the press release? As in they could be more for off court and kind of ball at your own risk.
"Stripped of the original proprioceptive collar, the Kobe 9 Elite Low HTM offers a lifestyle celebration of performance-born innovation."

Lol, as if that bull **** collar did anything performance enhancing.

I don't know if some of you remember or not but JM said way back in the initial beginnings of this thread that these HTM 9's were going to be close to unattainable...Might not even see the likes of US soil similar to the Barcelona releases...(VII's and VI's)

Thats stupid if they decide to keep an entire version of a showe overseas. A colorway is easier to deal with, but if they dont give us any fk lows thats some bs.

I like the FK lows A LOT. But imagine the GS pairs of the HI would be the FK low. That'll be fire!

Also says "Elite" low. Could there be another regular just "Kobe 9" like on the release calendar?

Thats stupid if they decide to keep an entire version of a showe overseas. A colorway is easier to deal with, but if they dont give us any fk lows thats some bs.
They will give us the FK lows, if anyone read the press release it says so in there

"In addition to the release of the KOBE 9 Elite Low HTM collection, Nike Basketball will introduce new versions of the KOBE 9 Elite Low in the near future."

yeah give up on those HTMs... black box means you aint touchin em unless you got guap, just pray the GR fk lows are nice

Can someone post the list of all the shoes releasing this year again. The one with the style codes on them I think they were Europe nike list but I can't find it

Hoping nobody puts a size 9 in those gum bottoms up on eBay.

I've been extremely trigger happy this month, :lol:

Back
Top Bottom