THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

you know if end cancels orders? or customs will hit? never ordered from there
they shouldn't cancel. did you pay CC or PP?  sometimes when the site is jammed and you submit order with CC you get an error.  check your My Account and see what the order says.  If it says "Awaiting Payment" you might get the jig.  

Basically there site crashes and submits an order but doesn't verify the cc at the time, so it leaves you with nothing.  THey email you automatically saying that you should contact them, but then it's too late.

they shouldn't cancel. did you pay CC or PP?  sometimes when the site is jammed and you submit order with CC you get an error.  check your My Account and see what the order says.  If it says "Awaiting Payment" you might get the jig.  

Basically there site crashes and submits an order but doesn't verify the cc at the time, so it leaves you with nothing.  THey email you automatically saying that you should contact them, but then it's too late.
thanks for the response, i used paypal and it says order received. hope im good cuz now im planning on not waking up at 455 tomorrow

Same bro. Joints are gorgeous.

ordered the details off a German website back when they released

Fedex just sent me a bill for 56.00 import tax

LAST time I order from overseers

IT IS FEDEX that is the problem....... I have ordered 20+ shoes and never got taxed. All where USPS
Fed Ex always gets me. UPS too. This is why I love giving my business to Hanon whenever possible. Never a customs charge or brokerage fee thru USPS when they ship to me. They go right thru without a hitch.

Sorry I'm late. No, it was 210.95 shipped for me, no cancellation. The same as it was a few weeks back for the Details. No additional charge, sturdy shipping box, and a completely satified customer. They arrived Wednesday after order was placed so that's good timing for international merchandise

Are the laser crimson Premium lows dropping in the US??
God knows. Apparently the End site that sold them in the UK only had one pair in each size. It's barely even worth Nike designing and producing these shoes in such little quantities, what the hell is going on?

Ah well... bye-bye gum bottoms

View media item 911636
We barely knew ya...

:smh:

tumblr_m0cn9grYFc1qcpel0.gif

No call from my HOH for the Showtime's or KDs. I never get a call from them though. Was hoping to not wake up at 5 AM, but them's the breaks.

The EM Premium lows are up on FTL's calender now

FTL EU announced the premium this morning. That pair on the US and EU calendar for may 3rd is not the EM premium that released on End and will release on FTL EU overnight. I posted it earlier today, that's the cement pair. The pair from today's new pic and release is "laser crimson/reflective silver/obsidian

May 3 pair is black/laser crimson/ wolf grey/ white

View media item 912328

FTL EU announced the premium this morning. That pair on the US and EU calendar for may 3rd is not the EM premium that released on End and will release on FTL EU overnight. I posted it earlier today, that's the cement pair. The pair from today's new pic and release is "laser crimson/reflective silver/obsidian

May 3 pair is black/laser crimson/ wolf grey/ white
Thanks for the clarification, I thought the Laser Crimson was the pair that's dropping tomorrow in the EU

Thanks for the clarification, I thought the Laser Crimson was the pair that's dropping tomorrow in the EU

They both have Laser Crimson in their list of colors, that's what caught my attention as well.

NTer ooped me on that End release I was at work for but I'm still holding out for some sort of US/non 21 Mercer only drop. Thanks for holding me down brah!

Back
Top Bottom