THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
September - NIKE KOBE IX/UNIVERSITY RED 639045-600

Now whether or not that is a FK low is anyone's guess, but it makes sense that it would be.

Eastbay created a shipping label for my Showtimes two days ago and it still hasn't updated since. Is anyone else experiencing this?

How long should I wait before giving them a call?

Last edited:
How much room do you have in front of your toe in the toe box? With your size down btw.

Just curious because TTS to me is when the shoe fit you with a little room in front of your toe.
I mean that should be true to size to everyone. Just a tad bit of room, just enough to move your toes without your toes hitting the front of the toebox whether ur ballin or walkin. For me personally, tts for both the lows and elites had more room than just a little. More like a couple inches or something like that. Didn't feel snug and locked in. But some people like more than just a little room up front, but since I ball in most my Kobe's, I don't like a lot of room up front, like a nice comfortable snug fit with my heel secure as can be.

Last edited:
I mean that should be true to size I everyone. Just a tad bit of room, just enough to move your toes without your toes hitting the front of the toebox whether ur ballin or walkin. Tts for me for both the lows and elites had more room than just a little. More like a couple inches or something like that. Didn't feel snug and locked in. But some people like more than just a little room up front, but since I ball in most my Kobe's, I don't like a lot of room up front with my heel secure as can be.

Explained perfectly. I'm just like you.

Eastbay created a shipping label for my Showtimes two days ago and it still hasn't updated since. Is anyone else experiencing this?

How long should I wait before giving them a call?
wouldn't hurt to call, the pair I copped for my boy from Eastbay should be here tomorrow with regular shipping

lil off topic: http://www.kicksonfire.com/2014/04/16/photo-case-wondering-find-kobe-piano/
[h1]Photo: In case you were wondering where to find The Kobe Piano[/h1]
IMG_9532-1024x768.jpg

IMG_9533-1024x768.jpg

IMG_9535-1024x1024.jpg

IMG_9538-1024x1024.jpg

Seems to be chilling at HOH beverly Hills, anyone post this who has been there? This thing looks so badass in pics!

That's dope!! I wonder what will happen to it when they're done displaying it.

Lifestyles ain't bad
I agree. Not big on the recent colorway posted. Hoping to eventually cop the Laker LS that dropped a while back.

Last edited:
Those that have balled in 9s...how durable are they? Thinking of making show times my shoe for this season

Back
Top Bottom