THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Pulled up my pants and took an on feet pic real quick.. i will not be wearing them like this 
laugh.gif
 these are fire on feet imo

team cankles
Only two Kobe 8 boxes? 
mean.gif

I kid I kid

Safe to say the artsy theme ended with the details now they are just throwing stuff together. Nothing on the level of mps, inspires, perspectives and details.
showtimes had a nice theme with the blue purple chroma effect for the magic Showtime era but yea superheroes and gold jus look thrown together imo

Last edited:
I think I might lose my mind if a red based high releases. I actually do not "like" the color red in anything but fashion. Cars or anything else I hate it.
man if they are all red ppl will go nuts! Like in that photoshop that was going around

Does PayPal charge fees for purchased items from Canada?

How about Credit Cards?

Last edited:
i thought about this too and was actually looking for other stuff to put in my cart. couldn't find anything that was worth it.

this is my 1st pair of kobe 9s and idk how much i will like it yet so i thought i'd just jump the ship now. prob shoulda saved it until the flynit lows but code expires in august and only god knows when those will be coming out.

A 25% off voucher on just these kobes... What a waste bro. But everyone is different.

A 25% off voucher on just these kobes... What a waste bro. But everyone is different.
If he wanted them I rather pay the discounted price than the full retail plus tax. But I get your point. These are plentiful.

based on colors of black white grey

Details >> Golds

I like the superhero over the gold as well. I agree superhero could have definitely been the easter shoe

Hopefully gold pack kobe or kd is still on NDC after the 6th...im not trying to drop that kinda of money in a days time.

That kobe is beautiful... want a 9 to hoop in but idk about the fkyknit

June my only priority is the what the KD at least sneaker wise

Back
Top Bottom