THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
if you guys want a chuckle, check item number 111330162322 on ebay....

mean.gif
indifferent.gif
He must've told his girl he was going to sell them and figured she wouldn't know that was RIDICULOUS pricing!

Easter's have been in my cart since this morning. Glad that they're still available on NDC. If I strike out on restocks tomorrow, then 'll cop. Damn you Nike/JB!!!

I must say folks....im pretty proud of myself 2day..(so far)..ha....i havent and (wont) cop the Kobe 9 Easters.....its literally the 1st colorway i didnt buy since the Kobe 7 "opening days"......Big day 4me and my wallet!....lol...although its not helping that Nike still has a full size run of them Easters after 12 hrs since released....there calling for me...im ignoring em...NO!..NO!....gotta stay strong!...oh its hard tho..lol..how sad am i right?..lol...

but.....i did cop those Europe "hacky sacks" Crimson/blue/silver Premium QS Kobe 9s sz 13 for $360 shipped off a guy from Ebay..still has sizes left for that price peeps!...hellauva price considering....IMO

Last edited:
Has anyone got any info on the chance of the flyknit lows releasing in general , on EU ...?

Crossing my fingers since nike responded to my tweets by saying come back for updates...

So I got the easters today and just a quick comparison:

I brought the 8s to the store and tried them on at the same time.
One guy came up to me and said "smart move" ;-).
The 8s are more snug, especially in the forefoot, but also back in the heel, the 9s are a bit wider in both areas, but seem to weigh the same, so the 9s are in no way bulky. I noticed that the sole has more grip on the 9s, but as I said, these were my first experiences in store. I will try the 9s on court next week to see how they feel in real motion.

Just got my Showtimes in from NDC, my 4th pair of Elites. Love them, wearing them on feet right now. There's a lot more volt/green on the medial side and toebox. More than I expected.

Niketown Boston had their grand re opening after they were closed for rennovations for a couple months. I was praying for them to have some mp's or preludes but they didn't restock a single thing. There probably was about 100 people in the end waiting for nothing.

Just picked up my Easters.
All in on the Kobe 9's just as I was on the Kobe 8's.

Missing the Masterpiece and Devotion though.
Smh.

Niketown Boston had their grand re opening after they were closed for rennovations for a couple months. I was praying for them to have some mp's or preludes but they didn't restock a single thing. There probably was about 100 people in the end waiting for nothing.
Brilliant marketing by Nike, they have beasts lining up for nothing now.

I must say folks....im pretty proud of myself 2day..(so far)..ha....i havent and (wont) cop the Kobe 9 Easters.....its literally the 1st colorway i didnt buy since the Kobe 7 "opening days"......Big day 4me and my wallet!....lol...although its not helping that Nike still has a full size run of them Easters after 12 hrs since released....there calling for me...im ignoring em...NO!..NO!....gotta stay strong!...oh its hard tho..lol..how sad am i right?..lol...

but.....i did cop those Europe "hacky sacks" Crimson/blue/silver Premium QS Kobe 9s sz 13 for $360 shipped off a guy from Ebay..still has sizes left for that price peeps!...hellauva price considering....IMO

Look who it is ppl...the jack *** who said the elites were done like a month ago

Folks have to just do what they do and not worry about what everyone else does.  If I like a shoe, a white tee, a jacket or whatever else, a million other people having the same item is completely irrelevant in my life and has zero to do with not only my like for the product, but when and how long I wear it.  That's just me though, to each his/her own.  I see a ton of comments all the time about someone wearing a shoe to the mall and "I had people turning heads."  I mean, are folks really buying certain sneakers just to get a few irrelevant "looks" from other guys?  You wear your shoes, you get a couple of looks when you're out, and then what?  Even with people who brag about and pay boat loads of money to get a shoe early.  They wear it as much as possible before the official release date, and then everyone else has the shoe.  Is there any satisfaction in that?  

I'm thoroughly impressed with these Showtimes. The shoe is immaculate. The shoes has no glue stains,the color is accurate as far as the volt mixture and the sutures line up properly on both pair's. Would've been a perfect low top model.

Back
Top Bottom