THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
looks at avy... 
eyes.gif

The superhero & showtimes are the clear cut worst elite 9 c/w's IMO.

I wouldn't go as far as to say they are wasted c/w's because there are ppl out there that love them

...but they can't even hold a candle to the top 3 MP, Detail, ASG (in no particular order).

Can't be mad at those top 3 I prolly agree just would throw volts in there too hovering at the top.. None of the elites we've seen are "wasted" cws IMO cuz I want em all lol, you not feelin showtimes cuz the Laker connection or just the actual colors? And superheros are fire to me

Showtimes are ugly?!?!?!?! Details are ugly !!!! JK

Come on now is this what this thread is gonna turn into until may 3rd when the red low drops.

How do you hate a a shoe tho??? That's a strong word what did they ever do to you?

I just simply dislike shoes and that's all, now if they started talking about my momma then is on I would hate that shoe no questions asked.

Saw the Easters today and man that volt really pops in the light. Made me kid of regret going up my raffle ticket. Hope to score these with a discount though.

Yeah would be nice if they release in us but next to no one knows at this point.

We need to see sum new leaked highs or sumthn cuz I have not one shoe to look forward too in these 9s I'm sure they'll start dropping heat around November like usual

Last edited:
Maybe nike is trying to produce a large amount of fk lows before releasing them..

They will sell out no matter what, but at least it would be a little bit easier to obtain

Can you guess the "early release" pair of Easter's (top or bottom)? 

(Top is right, bottom is left)

(top)

(bottom)
The top is a pair I copped on eBay a week early off a seller who claimed to have a legit FSR. The bottom is a Footlocker pair I picked up yesterday. The early release pair has some subtle differences in material and quality. Plus the production date says 01/22/14 on the ER pair vs 02/15/14 for the FTL pair.  Don't trust eBay sellers who have a FSR "in hand" a week or two before the release. 

Back
Top Bottom