THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I think it's a combination of the cities. Those polka dots symbolize all the new yorks for the world cup.

But they are hideous and only person I expect to pull them off is Ty.

Like seriously wtf are these supposed to be??? some kind of homo tiger inspired?? one of the worst CWs I've ever seen in ANY shoe. Bar-none. well done nike
5a3905c0c7fd8f5bcce63b0d2ee1a1cc_original.png

I honestly may end up with the 5/3 pair. Hopefully ill see mayweather get cracked that night as well lol. Not gonna happen though khan was a tougher fight then maidana in my eyes lol.

Is it confirmed whether or not these are the Jordan inspired?

Its officially Over for the Kobe EM 9s.. The "Chaos" pair just did it.. :rofl:

No hope for the EMs..

I feel the same way about those Capt. Kirk Boots y'all love so much. :smh:

But at the end of the day..... What the hell does it mean? My dislike of the Elite 9s mean just as much as your dislike for the EM Lows.

Nothing.

Buy what you like & keep it moving.

y'all know you're trippin.....today they trash, but when folks post they pics........man they growing on me talk begins.   Seems like that for every release.

Yup. Just like there's always someone to point it out. "The turn" wouldn't feel complete without posts like yours.

:lol: exactly

Not sure why people changing their minds is even a bad thing.

Maybe if they were changing their minds to resell.

I like all three of those colorways.

The black/crimson pair is the best out of that trio for me.

You think FTL will let me use a birthday coupon for the kobe easters? They've been calling my name for a while, might have to pick up in store tomorrow.

Got the "Easters" today for retail at HOH. Someone returned my size. Played in them tonight. Can't believe I haven't been playing in Kobe's. :smh:

You think FTL will let me use a birthday coupon for the kobe easters? They've been calling my name for a while, might have to pick up in store tomorrow.
they let me use one on rd, so i'm pretty sure they would.. but it's always up to the manager or who evers working

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom