THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
picked these up at Milpitas Great Mall Nike outlet for $83

$119 with 30% off F&F coupon.

They had a bunch of returns, saw Sz 13 Kobe EM Easters, KD VI Easter sz 10.5 also

Oh wow

Accidently closed the Devotions link and now it won't open

Guess it's over for me before it even begins

:smh:

Last edited:
Crooked Tongues has Bruce Lee's for $166 dlvd with disount code MAYDAY25 for those that still need or want them.

Just got my first pair of elites, glad I took the half size down advice.  Looking to add some navy blue laces to perspectives, any thoughts? Plus what length would I need for a 9.5? Thanks

After seeing some more photos of the crimsons, non high res/filtered pics, they arent as nice as I thought. Def gonna wait it out for a sale. If I miss out so be it.

Just got my first pair of elites, glad I took the half size down advice.  Looking to add some navy blue laces to perspectives, any thoughts? Plus what length would I need for a 9.5? Thanks
Im interested in seeing that lace swap, post pics if you do it.

After seeing some more photos of the crimsons, non high res/filtered pics, they arent as nice as I thought. Def gonna wait it out for a sale. If I miss out so be it.
Yeah I don't think you'll miss out. Too many places getting them you can definitely go in and check them out to make sure if you really want them or not.

After seeing them Easters again last night I'm off of them again. 
laugh.gif

Yeah I don't think you'll miss out. Too many places getting them you can definitely go in and check them out to make sure if you really want them or not.

After seeing them Easters again last night I'm off of them again. 
laugh.gif

Yeah, I thought they will be available every where.  When I was signing up for the raffle ticket for the Concord lows by a Footlocker by my house the worker asked if I wanted to get a ticket for the Kobe's as well...I was thinking do they make every shoe raffle tickets only now?!

Yeah, I thought they will be available every where.  When I was signing up for the raffle ticket for the Concord lows by a Footlocker by my house the worker asked if I wanted to get a ticket for the Kobe's as well...I was thinking do they make every shoe raffle tickets only now?!
Yeah it seems that way. Probably because the Kobes got so much hype in the beginning. Raffles are so Uncivilized. What happened to elbowing people to get to the front of the line for FCFS. 
laugh.gif

I'm banking on the laser's to sit. trying to get them in a month with a coupon or some type of discount.

Back
Top Bottom