THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Sorry I forgot to specify which kobe 9. the EM version. not a fan of the fake flyknit..

dam.. i sound like a picky mf..lol.
lol, everyone has diff preferences.  I didnt like the highs at first, but they feel great after breaking them in a few wears.  I would recommend you give them a try if possible.  I dont have any Ems 9s.  So I cant really help you, but most ppl say that they feel somewhat similar to the 8s.

Last edited:
I just copped the size 11 & it came out to the same amount. Repped. My bad for doubting lol. Just never heard of that happening
no prob man. they have these discounts sometimes so i always check price at checkout. Got my 10.5 so i can get rid of my 11 now.

Have yet to order anything international yet, how bad are fees usually and I assume if there are fees they just charge whatever form of payment you used originally?

Have yet to order anything international yet, how bad are fees usually and I assume if there are fees they just charge whatever form of payment you used originally?
Either the package is held at your local delivery hub for you to pay upon pickup or a bill is sent to you afterwards. 

Unfortunate they don't he a size 8.5 or 8 in the kobe 9 all stars ... Only reason I wanna get the 666 Kobe's is I trade for the all star games ...

Any other legit safe shoe sites to purchase the all stars ?

Wow how impressive t
that doesn't look a paypal screen to me...some of that is subtracted off once you checkout...this is common on DF

"You sent a payment of 179.93 EUR to the Dope Factory."

179.93 euro = 247.66
[/quote wow how impressive that's practically retail price

have you tried the reverse - with the kobe 8 insole in the kobe 9?

not a fan on lunar..want to try the kobe 9 but with the kobe 8 superhero insert.
I played in the perspectives with the superhero insert and didn't enjoy it very much. I loved the extra support of the IX elite and the impact protection was really good but I couldn't get a good fit in the shoe overall. Not only was there dead space in the forefoot but I couldn't get a good fit in the heel either. I ended up tying them too tight and I found them to be really restrictive. So no, they may not be a good fit in the XI elite. However, I'd still try them in the IX EM. I found them to fit a little smaller than the IX Elite with the normal insole. I haven't got a chance to try it yet since I moved to LA without my sneaker collection. :/

Why is every calling the Gold Kobes the 666 Kobes?? :x
I know the release date is June 6th but where is the 3rd 6 coming from??
Yall some devil worshippers :lol: jk

Why is every calling the Gold Kobes the 666 Kobes??
sick.gif

I know the release date is June 6th but where is the 3rd 6 coming from??
Yall some devil worshippers
laugh.gif
jk
Ya i thought it was the release date but I couldn't figure out the last 6 too lol
I call it "Gold" and my pockets are ready!!!!  Stop it with that 666 talk.

lol, everyone has diff preferences.  I didnt like the highs at first, but they feel great after breaking them in a few wears.  I would recommend you give them a try if possible.  I dont have any Ems 9s.  So I cant really help you, but most ppl say that they feel somewhat similar to the 8s.
thanks for the info! I really wanted to try them but I have wide feet so anything with fuse does a number to my feet. fuse doesn't have give like EM or old school leather. it was so bad that my feet would hurt for the next 2-3 days from the rubbing.I was mad dissappointed because i was able to pick up a pair of the masterpieces.

:smh: y'all gonna get straight roasted on those fees. I didn't say customs fees. I said brokerage fees.

Last edited:
View media item 967328
Love these to ball in...I did a lace swap after I took this picture with some volt laces that just make the shoe pop! I'll try to get a picture when I get the time.

Does anybody else feel like it's a little heavy for a basketball shoe? I'm coming from the Kobe 8s so not sure...

Love these to ball in...I did a lace swap after I took this picture with some volt laces that just make the shoe pop! I'll try to get a picture when I get the time.

Does anybody else feel like it's a little heavy for a basketball shoe? I'm coming from the Kobe 8s so not sure...
yeah feels heavy in comparison to 8s,  but youll get used it shortly. 

Last edited:
Anyone get their shipping notification for the Hero's from NDC yet? I already got my shipping confirmation for my Concord 2's but none on the 9s

Back
Top Bottom