THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I got my email for the heroes on Sunday saying that my order has been shipped and it will be here on Thursday. I ordered my pair when they had the restock later that day from NDC.

View media item 968025Kobe lows (woven?) Yes please!

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

How did that guy really think the VI's were a woven pair?  I understand if your new to the Kobe sneaker game but it's always a good thing to look back on the history of a signature line.

How did that guy really think the VI's were a woven pair?  I understand if your new to the Kobe sneaker game but it's always a good thing to look back on the history of a signature line.

This..

There should be a test you must pass before you can post in this thread.. Must get 100%

Thanks for the clarification. I just remember the Ls taken by dudes ordering stuff from there. Probably why some product is still on the site.
I need to read NikeTalk's rules., how much are the fees? I really want to return them now... is there a way to not get billed... 

Thanks for the clarification. I just remember the Ls taken by dudes ordering stuff from there. Probably why some product is still on the site.
I need to read NikeTalk's rules., how much are the fees? I really want to return them now... is there a way to not get billed... 

Might want to check if you can cancel the order. I don't know the fees but dudes were getting $50-60 bills for the taxis and they were much cheaper than the elite 9s on the site.

Might want to check if you can cancel the order. I don't know the fees but dudes were getting $50-60 bills for the taxis and they were much cheaper than the elite 9s on the site.
maestros ended up only being like $25 more than the taxis and I didnt get any fee on the taxi's. good luck to all who copped.

they already shipped... and they won't help me pay any fees. im still asking them to cancel the order. dont think ill ever order overseas again 
mean.gif

maestros ended up only being like $25 more than the taxis and I didnt get any fee on the taxi's. good luck to all who copped.
where do u live, im in california, it has to go through entire ocean and states to get here....

Last edited:
i think prelude pack pushed my limits in both retail and resell. after paying 300+ for 1 shoe i thought 225 retail wasnt too bad lol. however now ive been extremely picky with colorways

Yeah the resell on the 9 Elites are brutal haha Making $225 not too bad afterall. Atleast your getting Nike's newest tech with it too. Unlike Jordan Retros.

Last edited:
Dope factory already shipped mines. They aint even answer my brokerage fees question either lol. As long as the total is less than 300 im alright but if theres NO fees im gon be HYPED :lol:

As for the Gold Elites, i think theyre the 2nd best Kobe Elites released so far so im definitely going for them on release date. Then after that imma chill on sneakers til them Poison Green Air Tech 2s

they already shipped... and they won't help me pay any fees. im still asking them to cancel the order. dont think ill ever order overseas again 
mean.gif

where do u live, im in california, it has to go through entire ocean and states to get here....
I live in Memphis. The 1 time i did get a fee out of about 30 times ordering from various overseas sites was from dope factory on the olive 9's which were like $220 and the fee was only $25. Memphis is a shipping hub, so could have something to do with my luck with fees so far.

they already shipped... and they won't help me pay any fees. im still asking them to cancel the order. dont think ill ever order overseas again :smh:
I live in Memphis. The 1 time i did get a fee out of about 30 times ordering from various overseas sites was from dope factory on the olive 9's which were like $220 and the fee was only $25. Memphis is a shipping hub, so could have something to do with my luck with fees so far.

and a lot of people complained they got bigger fees than the $25 you mentioned you got.

it is what it is now since the packages are already in the mail. good luck to everyone that ordered.

Back
Top Bottom