THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
not sure if it has been posted before in here, but is the pop art camo/unleashed is a GR? Being carried by all FTL FTA FNL CSG?  Probably a shoe that will be slept on, but I am not taking any chances on missing a shoe I dig like this. 

Assuming so as they are carrying it in my small local SW Indiana mall in the city I'm interning in.  

Thanks

not sure if it has been posted before in here, but is the pop art camo/unleashed is a GR? Being carried by all FTL FTA FNL CSG?  Probably a shoe that will be slept on, but I am not taking any chances on missing a shoe I dig like this. 

Assuming so as they are carrying it in my small local SW Indiana mall in the city I'm interning in.  

Thanks
should be GR.    but if you arent taking any chances...you should wake up early or call your local shops to find out procedures and availability.

Thanks
Not as general as a lot of others, but demand is low right now so should be pretty easy cop.  Only HOH Foot Lockers are getting them around here.

should be GR.    but if you arent taking any chances...you should wake up early or call your local shops to find out procedures and availability.
Yep just did and FCFS can't get in the mall until 10am though, gives me time to try my luck online also.

Not as general as a lot of others, but demand is low right now so should be pretty easy cop.  Only HOH Foot Lockers are getting them around here.
Awesome, big fan of what Nike is doing with the Kobe IX low, was a big fan of the 8.  Seem to be better quality than the JB line to me.  Best of luck if you guys are grabbing anything this weekend

Some lady killed my Easters at the supermarket after she dropped a bottle of vodka sauce on the floor

On another note my Heroes came in ..... Very nice
Damn! I would be pissed. That should come off with some Shoe MGK. At least you kept it positive.

You should of acted like you got hit by a sniper. Oh lawd! and drop to the floor.

Last edited:
Was surprised I got anything from them…somehow gave me a $50 off, only good for a few weeks though

Was surprised I got anything from them…somehow gave me a $50 off, only good for a few weeks though
I'll take it off your hands if you can't purchase anything by expiration date. 
laugh.gif

Some lady killed my Easters at the supermarket after she dropped a bottle of vodka sauce on the floor

On another note my Heroes came in ..... Very nice
Wow. That Sucks. What did she say after she did it?

Should be able to get it out with stain remover and washing machine.

Back
Top Bottom