THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Dam I want to get the bruce lees so bad. I got a 50 dollar gift card but I just don't got the funds at the time.

What the hell man. I go to play guitar for an hour or so and the BL lows are already gone off of NDC. Anyone order a pair? I'm kind of pissed at myself for putting off copping them. I was trying to make up my mind between them and something else. I think sneakersteal got ahold of the link or something. Those kind of sites irritate me at times. I know they're trying to help people out, but it always makes things move so much more quickly.

Last edited:
What the hell man. I go to play guitar for an hour or so and the BL lows are already gone off of NDC. Anyone order a pair? I'm kind of pissed at myself for putting off copping them. I was trying to make up my mind between them and something else. I think sneakersteal got ahold of the link or something. Those kind of sites irritate me at times. I know they're trying to help people out, but it always makes things move so much more quickly.

Your loss chief..Shrugs..

Shoes >>> guitar

They are still there or got put back up.

unless you wear 14, 17 or 18. all sizes are still there

okay, i need some of your opinions. If you only could get one kobe em lows which would you get.. the bruce lee's or the black/laser crimson? Ty

Have both

Actually finally went and picked up the black and crimson today. Had been procrastinating. Didn't want them to dry up.

But black and crimons because they're more wearable IMO

Have both

Actually finally went and picked up the black and crimson today. Had been procrastinating. Didn't want them to dry up.

But black and crimons because they're more wearable IMO
Was thinking the same thing. Just need to get to a FTL this weekend.

okay, i need some of your opinions. If you only could get one kobe em lows which would you get.. the bruce lee's or the black/laser crimson? Ty
I would go Bruce lee / Kill Bill. One of my favorite colorways this year. Purchased 2 more today to put on ice.

That's actually a great question. I have both as well...

The black/crimsons are a "wear with anything" shoe. The yellows are nice too though, a little more unique and yes, Bruce Lee-esque. If I had to pick one I'd keep the yellows because I've got so many Jordan breds...

edit: Curveball...neither. Easters are the best EM 9 thus far
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Hard to believe that Yeezy foams and snakeskin XI lows are "sitting" in any mens size at Stonecrest...

Yeah i was thinkin the same .. anywhere in GA for that matter (almost)

I mentioned they must be those oddball sizes, 13.5 17 etc lol .. prob GS sizes

That's actually a great question. I have both as well...

The black/crimsons are a "wear with anything" shoe. The yellows are nice too though, a little more unique and yes, Bruce Lee-esque. If I had to pick one I'd keep the yellows because I've got so many Jordan breds...
That's my thinking. I have so many black shoes but Kill Bill CW is my fav.

Has anyone seen anymore pics of the game royal/brazil EM? 

My google research didn't get nothing been waiting a while to see more of these though.

Has anyone seen anymore pics of the game royal/brazil EM?

My google research didn't get nothing been waiting a while to see more of these though.
None out there I see. kind of strange we haven't seen anymore pics of upcoming EM.Would like to see another 4 pic come out so I can start planning.

Really curious about the Blitz Blue.

I think I'm gonna pass on the Pop Art Camo's. I need to stay strong and stay away from FTL this weekend. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom