THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Last edited:
I'm glad I went TTS on my Heroes. The shoe looks really narrow. I haven't tried them on yet, so it could partially just be the factory lacing.

Repped for finding and posting.

Can't wait for these(I'll take 2 or 3 and they better not be limited)

and I pray NIKE let's us use ID on them. With all the detail could make some crazy ID.
theyre limited and your not getting 2-3 pairs, your not even getting one. its a kobe 9 premium. save up some money to buy resell

I hate when people say that. SOMEONE has to get them, why not him?
he is having his hopes up pretty high thinking he can get 3 pairs of these when its a premium and its only releasing on NDC as of right now and probably limited HOH spots... lol kids these days.

he is having his hopes up pretty high thinking he can get 3 pairs of these when its a premium and its only releasing on NDC as of right now and probably limited HOH spots... lol kids these days.

No need to be an *** about it, come on now...

One in store, one from NDC, one from some other site online that drops them, or one from a friend who cops for them on NDC. It's not out of the question.

Now if we're talking about a shoe like the LeBron X Championship pack, and someone says "I'll get 3 of those" well then that's pretty ridiculous, but for these? Nah.

I know it's pretty much a given he won't get 3. But who knows, he might be able to secure one.

Agreed. Dude that said "No way" doesn't know this guys connects or the work he puts in to cop. He could be a manager somewhere. He could be a regular customer that gets looked out for.
Laces: My Showtime laces are getting dirty on the edges. Does somewhere remember where to get purple replacements?

I think he was just being facetious based on Nikes track record of releasing super limited shoes earlier this past year. They have been getting better with the releases though. Resell value for the Kobe 9 is waaay down.

Shut up while you're ahead man. I don't know him personally, but he always seems helpful and is willing to share info in this thread. He seems to luck on quite a few deals and is able to get his hands on things, so you never really know. It's kind of irritating too when some new poster comes in on his high horse and refers to other posters as "kids these days". For all we know you could be 17.

Last edited:
I hope I could get one pair glad these would release here. So excited about this

Yeah, I'll be more than happy to get one pair. Even if these are a bit harder to get than Easters or Crimsons they will be a walk in the park. I can't believe the BL's are still sitting after they "restocked". I hope they hit discounts.

I don't count anyone out on copping multiples. I got 3 pairs of mambacurials pretty easy, and 12 pairs of Miami vice lebron 9 elites easily too...

Yeah, I'll be more than happy to get one pair. Even if these are a bit harder to get than Easters or Crimsons they will be a walk in the park. I can't believe the BL's are still sitting after they "restocked". I hope they hit discounts.
With so many releases, people are divided to which ever they wanna get or cop. I won't be coppin Carmines though. I would get one for my gf if this will release in GS sizes also. Am proud to have these which has a significant relevance in my roots.

Back
Top Bottom