THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
View media item 985864
Pizza party guys! Who's cookin breakfast? Alot of salty people this morning. Happy friday!
bro the pizza party is only for certain releases...dont throw that pizza party term loosely. Pizza boys know what's up :lol:

I would have headed to either of my two hoh I Tampa but I'm back in south Carolina visiting family and I'm at my sister graduation ..congrats to those who flourished :pimp:

Last edited:
Reminds me of the cool grey xi when finishline mobile released 12 hours early. It went through and they honored it.

Done deal.

View media item 985876

I had to look at the time the tweet came to my phone (6:51am central).
And it wasnt the normal style of link and it said "will be available".... Threw me all the way off, as i was about to say F it,
i hit add to cart 1 more time then got "waiting in line" then got "congrats, it has been added to your cart"

wow sold out tweet but im still in line... if i fail, i've probably wasted the most time out of everyone..

When added to cart it never even put me in line. No messages. Nothing. Just kept me on the page.

Back
Top Bottom