THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Picked my Pop Arts for $50 :smokin
I picked up a pair of Nike Free Flyknits 4.0+ at the Nike outlet for $49.99, peeled the clearance sticker off and exchanged them at my local FTL for the Kobe's.
No need to flame after what Nike just pulled.

dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyym,,pretty clever brah!!!

Awesome. But you exchanged with out box top or torn box top?

The whole box is intact for the Frees. Retail on the box says $160. I have another I'm grabbing today for $49.99 plus the outlet is giving an additional 50% off over the wknd so I'll probably grab a gift card and save it for the FK's.
I'll try to post pics later today or tomorrow.

Last edited:
about to return my heroes to the outlet.. dont need an extra pair.. anyone know if the shoe will ring up less than retail yet? cause if it does i'll do a return and purchase.. 

Last edited:
about to return my heroes to the outlet.. dont need an extra pair.. anyone know if the shoe will ring up less than retail yet? cause if it does i'll do a return and purchase.. 

Just released a few weeks ago... they're still retail.

Who knows what price that particular outlet will put them at tho.

If Brazils were only a Euro or Asia Release I wouldn't be mad at all. 
laugh.gif

Wished NDC didn't pull that countdown stunt for those Phillipines. Me being from Filipino heritage, still mad I missed out on them. Hoping for a restock.

LOLOL.....These pics got me searching craigslist.  Going back on my word....LOL.  The power of the internet.

Hell no and I'm Part Filipino .. Hate how these are 180 when they should be 124/140 range and that goes with all the kobe ix lows..
Best color for Kobe's is the all stars hands down

Picked my Pop Arts for $50
smokin.gif

I picked up a pair of Nike Free Flyknits 4.0+ at the Nike outlet for $49.99, peeled the clearance sticker off and exchanged them at my local FTL for the Kobe's.
No need to flame after what Nike just pulled.
so you copped from nike outlet then exchanged at a FTL? so FTL let's you exchange with no proof you purchased there? that's weird but if it worked then thats a good deal lol

The hustle is cool, but posting it on the net and making the masses aware of it is what ruins it for others when these spots stop allowing returns without receipt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom