THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
My Philippines are "Out for Delivery" right now... a nice way to start the weekend.

Can't complain for $240. :D

Last edited:
Mine were supposed to be here yesterday...

Still sitting somewhere in PA...so they won't be here today either.

2-day shipping went out Tuesday
mean.gif

Hey guys, can someone help me ot, $285 shipped reasonable for Philippines or just wait it out?

I would wait a bit longer. $285 isn't the worst I've seen, but I've seen a few listings recently drop to $250-270 in some sizes.

That seems a little high to me. I'd wait it out a little while to see if I could find a better deal.

But it's your money...

Thanks man. I figured it was a bit high. Can't find a good deal for a 12 for the life of me. Even threw out my Nike gift card and coupon but I guess no one wants it. Patience I guess will have to do for now.

I would wait a bit longer. $285 isn't the worst I've seen, but I've seen a few listings recently drop to $250-270 in some sizes.

Any suggestions on where to look? EBay is just not my friend right now. Craigslist is the same. In the middle of trying to get my money back off a scam on Instagram. Man! These phillipines are like the worse shoe I've ever had to try and go after. So many loops already and its only been a week.lol

^Those Maestro 8s are definitely a custom.
Any suggestions on where to look? EBay is just not my friend right now. Craigslist is the same. In the middle of trying to get my money back off a scam on Instagram. Man! These phillipines are like the worse shoe I've ever had to try and go after. So many loops already and its only been a week.lol
For the eBay listings, I'd always message the seller first to see if he's willing to go through a PayPal invoice and save you at least the 10% eBay fees on whatever's he's listing them for. Unless you know the seller personally or know he's 100% trustworthy though, never send a gift payment. I'd also update your sig here that you're looking to buy them so that a seller on here knows to contact you in case he's got your size. Also try checking out some of the facebook groups too or looking in some of the Buy/Sell marketplaces on here or other places online.

Aside from that, I'd just be patient and keep your eyes open. You just gotta try and cast a wide net to get the best deal possible.

Last edited:
I was just looking at my pair of philippines, Does your guys/ have different sock liners? I don't think I saw anything about it in previous posts..

If you want to get the Kobe 9 Philippines for around 220, buy them from the Philippines. Resellers are selling them for around 11k pesos around 220-230 in dollars but with shipping and all still come upto around 300. If these dont restock soon I dont see prices going down. And I still dont have a pair...smfh

^Those Maestro 8s are definitely a custom.
For the eBay listings, I'd always message the seller first to see if he's willing to go through a PayPal invoice and save you at least the 10% eBay fees on whatever's he's listing them for. Unless you know the seller personally or know he's 100% trustworthy though, never send a gift payment. I'd also update your sig here that you're looking to buy them so that a seller on here knows to contact you in case he's got your size. Also try checking out some of the facebook groups too or looking in some of the Buy/Sell marketplaces on here or other places online.

Aside from that, I'd just be patient and keep your eyes open. You just gotta try and cast a wide net to get the best deal possible.

Much appreciated man. Thank you!

If you want to get the Kobe 9 Philippines for around 220, buy them from the Philippines. Resellers are selling them for around 11k pesos around 220-230 in dollars but with shipping and all still come upto around 300. If these dont restock soon I dont see prices going down. And I still dont have a pair...smfh

It's a premium pair, so once they start drying up they won't be cheap. IMO

Back
Top Bottom