THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
People sure caring a lot about how a grown man stands for pics.

But it wouldn't be NT without it.

Never change. Also Philippines look dope, bummed I never took a shot at them.

Dude was obviously showing the bottom of the shoe...you know...one of the selling points?

:c'mon son:
That's what I was thinking. I don't understand Lewi's fascination with how a person takes a pic. Maybe if it was a lame video he would be ok with it.
wink.gif

I don't care, we all know what it looked like, and like you won't find like 1 dude per forum page doing that pose anyway.

SERENITY NOW!
The One Leg Up Pose Needs to be a Permanent Requirement for every pic.

Last edited:

Dude was obviously showing the bottom of the shoe...you know...one of the selling points?

:c'mon son:
That's what I was thinking. I don't understand Lewi's fascination with how a person takes a pic. Maybe if it was a lame video he would be ok with it.
wink.gif

I don't care, we all know what it looked like, and like you won't find like 1 dude per forum page doing that pose anyway.

SERENITY NOW!
roll.gif

Man 9.5s are still a hefty [emoji]128178[/emoji][emoji]128178[/emoji][emoji]128178[/emoji][emoji]128178[/emoji][emoji]128178[/emoji] on the bay for Phils

Man 9.5s are still a hefty [emoji]128178[/emoji][emoji]128178[/emoji][emoji]128178[/emoji][emoji]128178[/emoji][emoji]128178[/emoji] on the bay for Phils
Yeah. Prices kept me away. I didn't mind $180 but wasn't paying over $200 for them. Bought a couple other Kobe instead for not much more.

Monday should be a very good day.

Nothing wrong with doing a pose or not doing a pose.. Some people just overthink stuff.. Do small things like this really Affect someone's life.. Can't we all just accept that we're all different and have a myriad ways Of doing things.. If it not this it the kind of jeans someone is wearing..come people lets get back to talking about shoes.

The pose is corny, but for these it makes sense, because of the sole.

All these PP's making me SALLLLLTTYYYYY!!!!!! Damn nike, DAMN!

I may take 1 of these 9's i have for a spin today to ease the pain. Lol!

Don't see how wanting to take a picture of something you enjoy/appreciate is an indicator of being "grown". 

Nothing wrong with taking pics of shoes. I do it all the time. It's when you involve someone else in your business while you model it that I find corny.

For example, I enjoy sushi. However, you won't catch me telling my boy "Yo, snap some pics of me eating this delicious butterfish sashimi. Make sure you catch good pics of me dipping it in the wasabi and soy sauce"

Nothing wrong with taking pics of shoes. I do it all the time. It's when you involve someone else in your business while you model it that I find corny.

For example, I enjoy sushi. However, you won't catch me telling my boy "Yo, snap some pics of me eating this delicious butterfish sashimi. Make sure you catch good pics of me dipping it in the wasabi and soy sauce"
To each it's own. What one finds lame, another may find interesting and vice versa. I'm not a fan of the tippy-toe pose but everyone has a right to do as they choose. We all can't be...

Last edited:
I don't care what shoe it is - anytime you ask someone else to take a picture of you wearing shoes so you can flex on a message board will always be corny to me.

This actually applies to anything to me lol. I hate asking ppl to take a picture of me for me to post anywhere & I dont like taking selfies either lol. This is why barely post pick ups on here lol

View media item 1000740
Got the Kobe IX Elite Perspectives from the Nike Restock a couple weeks back. Man I wish I had got up on the 9 Elite series earlier. These kicks are so comfy. I definitely want to get my hands on the Golds next week. :smokin

So are the Gold Elites going to have the mango tongue liner and gold shozoku? Or is it going to be like the original pics from NDC?

Back
Top Bottom