THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
And this is the reason I couldn't drop close to $300 for the Phil. The power of the Best Offer.

A little over $300 DLVD

Instead of quoting ALL those pics to ask that, why not just hit that little "@" button and @ him instead?

Kobe 8s weren't issues in ATL for me whenever i'd travel down there from Clemson University on weekends. Not sure how the 9s are though as I dont live near ATL anymore.

Ok cool. That gives me hope. It would nice to buy shoes from a shoe store again. Oh the 90s

Thank you

Depends on what part of town you're in/how far you're willing to drive, but I had zero issues getting the Premiums in-store on the Southside (I live in town, but knew they'd be easy to grab down there).

Having some of these Kobes release on Fridays helps a ton, as most of the resellers around here are only interested in Lebrons and Jordans on Saturdays.

Oh man this is great news. I wish I could have given you 3 reps. I am definitely willing to travel as far as I need to. I will be living west of the city, not in the city but will drive anywhere. I saw a ton of FLs there getting them on their release locator. So cool my G, I will definitely make my way to them on Wednesday after I settle down. Thank you for the info. NT for the win.

Purple pair looks like some pieces of the V (not disrepectful its just the truth) you can see it clear as day on that particular pair.

But yeah it gives of a V look and I honestly think it is the X since it has the subtle changes. Sole almost looks the same. And Nike might be on to something bring pieces of previous models back. You see they brought the strap back from the KD IV. who knows for now

Yoooooo what is this about!?

Purple pair looks like some pieces of the V (not disrepectful its just the truth) you can see it clear as day on that particular pair.

But yeah it gives of a V look and I honestly think it is the X since it has the subtle changes. Sole almost looks the same. And Nike might be on to something bring pieces of previous models back. You see they brought the strap back from the KD IV. who knows for now
I'd lean more towards those not being the 10s since there was a picture in the Lebron 12 thread that appears to be from the same place and the shoes pictured looked nothing like the other leaked 12 shots.

Id be ok with those as the X design wise, but they look cheaper material wise and wouldn't go over with new kobe pricing. I'd agree they are almost certainly take down models.

Back
Top Bottom