THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I've yet to unDS my masterpiece pair and seeing these fk lows has me wondering if I should sell, trade or simply keep them assuming I don't get any of the fk lows for retail.

Would you guys trade masterpieces for both fk lows? I'm also thinking they might come out with better colorways.

I wish the purple was more of a mc purple.

Keep MPs

I know I said that the flyknits lows were wack awhile back but I gotta admit that might of been the stupidest thing I ever said in my life 
mean.gif

FLyknit lows are easily the best Kobes ever made. The beethovens got me feeling some some type of way 
pimp.gif

Where do you guys get the Kobe 9 Elites online? Been looking everywhere... Also, which Elite colorway? I'm stuck between the Maestro, Detail and Inspiration

Very happy to get back to my hotel after a long day of work to see info on the flyknit lows, looking forward to july and august

flyknit lows are the only reason i enter this thread. it seems that my wish has been granted. will try for both pairs

These fk lows are going to be hard to cop and the resell price is going to be high. Look at the Philippines...these are 100x more wanted/hyped and the Philippines were very limited and hard to get

Flyknits are the only 9 I want, if I can't get at least one of the two I'm gonna be pissed off because I've been waiting to find a 9 I actually want. I can't rock the kobe uggs and the EMs are just bland.

I wanna moonwalk too!

Purps will be mine, should be moving out to LA on July 1st so hopefully it's an easy cop. Beethovens are dope, but with having the Details, no need for them really.

MJ's definitely a translucent sole like the Philippines, that's why you can see the moon.

But going off nike official pics looks to be a dark translucent sole.

edit:actually i reckon it's gonna be almost as clear as PP's.

There photography puts the shadow on the sole except for this pick where you can see the top light easily makes the sole lighter

nike-kobe-9-elite-low-michael-jackson-4.jpg

Last edited:

pimp.gif

Smokin'!

Can not wait until release day!

We'll all be moonwalking into a double Lewi heel pose!

I see you eyedea!  Spider walkin' like you read about.  LOL

Keep On With The Flyknit Low Force Don't Stop
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough!
repped 
roll.gif

If anyone has the alternate ASG laces (paint speckles or whatever), I would definitely be interested:pimp: . Would look dope on the Perspectives.View media item 948909
(not my pic sorry can't remember who posted that)

I did that before I sold my All Stars. Doesn't look good. The laces are more green and the shoes are closer to yellow.

That closeup of the MPs are my wallpaper

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom