THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I like the game royals alot i just don't want to pay $171 with tax minus shipping for them and no place will take discount codes on them. 
mad.gif

Full size run of BRAZILS, POP ARTS, CRIMSONS, AND EASTERS still available on NIKE.COM

pretty much tells ya how good the Kobe IXs EMs are selling compared to the Kobe 8 last year huh?..lol

Its a shame the Kobe IX Elite Low wont be the same....gunna be sold out before i can even click to the Nike site for pete sake..lol

How hard do you think it will be to get the Influences this weekend?
I'd say much easier than the philippines, but probably one of the harder 9s to get, especially since not much else is releasing other than the sub par Jordan pack this weekend.  

How do the EM lows fit compares to 9 Elite's? My elite's fit pretty loose, should I get .5 size smaller?

Th
But I don't know if I should've gone half a size down on the Elite's, that's why I'm asking. I need to wear one insole on top of the Lunarlon one to get good fit on the Elite's.

The em lows fit a tad but more snug then the elites, but they break in very easy. I'd say the em lows are easier to get a better fit in. The flyknit does loosen a bit on the highs. I'm sure this will happen with the elite lows as well but I doubt anyone will actually ball in them.

Back
Top Bottom