THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
wifey did good at the slots so we split the winnings. looks like beethovens are back on. Even on top of the MC ids.

I may swoop these up.  I really like the feel of the shoe and the colorways are insane.

considering trying to get the Fly Knit on Saturday. Any other colors planned other than the purples and the silvers in August??

Do the flynit lows fit like the EMs? Or do they fit like the Kobe 8? I wear a 8.5 in the kobe 8 and kobe 9 elite

Do the flynit lows fit like the EMs? Or do they fit like the Kobe 8? I wear a 8.5 in the kobe 8 and kobe 9 elite
All depends on your feet, for me the kobe 8 and Em's were both size 12 whereas the Elite high i'm a size 11.5. Needless to say i'll be getting the elite low in a size 12. 

All depends on your feet, for me the kobe 8 and Em's were both size 12 whereas the Elite high i'm a size 11.5. Needless to say i'll be getting the elite low in a size 12. 

Thanks for your input. I just we had the luxury in today's shoe game to actually try on limited shoes.

agree, hope they arent lmited. i want em
why would you ever believe that EYBL kobes will be hitting stores... im friends with john calipari's son and he is in EYBLE and he told me that these are limited and stores arent getting them...

i dont know if i wanna spend $200 on the hyper grapes man :smh:

ive got a 15% off plus my 10% cashack on NDC but still

Back
Top Bottom