THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Lol another member said that the chinas would go great with his sunday niners gear. Then @addy85 quoted the text and put that niners gif. Then I quoted him with the cowboys gif because he had them in his bio.
lol

PS Romo wasn't ready!

Chinas are pretty nice. Would consider buying if they dropped here. Id still take BL over them though.

Wish the purple Kobe's came with the black laces, they looked much better in the Nike pics with the black laces

They look somewhat royal blue in that picture? Was it just the lighting or are they a lot less purple than they look in the promo shots (if that makes sense)? Also, I know people said the Lebron XI midsole would fit into the Elite highs, but do you have any guess as to whether they'll fit in these comfortably since the toe box since less roomy? Thanks
I thought it came out extra blue as well. I deleted and took another...same thing. The lighting in the back of the store and my cell phone cam must not play night together. The shoe is a deep purple and looks hot! No idea if the insole would fit. 

I confirmed with some employees who've seen them first hand and they do not come with extra black laces. Now I'm 50/50 on picking them up because of that.
Your contact is right. I looked through the box myself today and didn't see any black laces included. But the shoe looks good enough in person with the purple. Definite cop for me...my extra VIP coupon from FTL doesn't hurt either. 

Passing on MJ's this weekend, can't pull off Purple and the resell game is dead, unless it is a super limited release.

Your contact is right. I looked through the box myself today and didn't see any black laces included. But the shoe looks good enough in person with the purple. Definite cop for me...my extra VIP coupon from FTL doesn't hurt either. 
Darn, all the official Nike pics show them with black laces but all the pics being posted leading up to the launch show purple. Nevertheless like you said, it's not a deal breaker shoe still looks great with or without black laces.

what extra VIP coupon from FTL? 

I'm all in on the Hyper Grape's. Basically the Kobe 9 Purple Gradient, and I loved the Gradient 8's. Definitely look forward to copping.

Stopped by my local FTL and can confirm that it comes with purple laces only. Fits a little snugger than the elite highs and there seems to be slightly less room in the toe box. I am going TTS on these for the perfect fit. My elite highs are a little roomy in the toebox at TTS. 
This is the pic that just convinced me.  Wasn't feeling them until now.  Thanks for this shot man.

Back
Top Bottom