THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Lose weight?..... JP but it's bound to happen with the lunarlon.
Lolwut? Hahaha sorry wrong word I meant crushing the high part of the 9 Elite's 
roll.gif

Last edited:
So what's the availability on tomorrows FK Lows looking like? Gonna be devastated if i can't get them

Looks like I won the raffle for a sz 11 at serramonte hoh. A rarity for sure. I don't do it often.

I may still try ndc with cash back in the am. If I do. There will be a freebie pick up at how at 6pm.

So what's the availability on tomorrows FK Lows looking like? Gonna be devastated if i can't get them
Pretty good, it's not that available online except for the usual EU sites but they're over retail

FTL and co, NDC, will be carrying these, SP, JJ, and KicksUSA won't be getting them

Last edited:

Pretty good, it's not that available online except for the usual EU sites but they're over retail

FTL and co, NDC, will be carrying these, SP, JJ, and KicksUSA isn't getting them
What EU sites are getting them except NDC and Kickz?

What EU sites are getting them except NDC and Kickz?
Hanon is dropping them in about 5 mins (7 PM EST)

END is dropping them I assume in a few minutes or a random time later

SneakersNStuff I think (not sure)

Last edited:
FNL doesn't release kobes for whatever reason so that drops some of the quantity spots down or they allocated elsewhere.

You'll be good bro... Lots of spots my area have em FCFS plus alot of champs, Footactions got them too... No worries

everyone's spots are different. i only have a handful of spots near me while others like LA got dozens, so he may need to worry if he ain't trying for internet and is in a spot where there is a low store count.

i added sz 11 just for fun. i was able to add, but once i went to checkout, it was gone. looks like popular in the euro world or low quantities.

FNL doesn't release kobes for whatever reason so that drops some of the quantity spots down or they allocated elsewhere.
everyone's spots are different. i only have a handful of spots near me while others like LA got dozens, so he may need to worry if he ain't trying for internet and is in a spot where there is a low store count.

Yeah you're right. I stand corrected. I'm out here in LA so I assume in my area I'm good

for how quickly they just flew right now... I'm wondering if i should just pay the $245 pre order tag and not worry about it fml

Back
Top Bottom