THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Copped the game royal racers and Kobe's with the almighty size 9 on NDC 10% off!! I just want to thank the homie JC for looking down upon me on this wonderful morning! Good luck y'all and hope all flourish :smokin I'm going to sleep lol

Longest I've ever waited in line to get them in cart, now I don't think I want to bother :lol:

I'm a little salty that I tried to get a 13 and got the oos, copped the 14 and then the 13 popped back up!  I'm glad I was able to cop though!

The nice gestures of helping people out with extra pairs is appreciated, however it's against the rules.

Please use your signatures, or wait until you have in hand, and make a classified listing.

Thanks.

Atc for 3.50 was clutch lol idk bout y'all but as soon as I clicked on link at 7:00 Kobe's where no longer available :wow:

The nice gestures of helping people out with extra pairs is appreciated, however it's against the rules.

Please use your signatures, or wait until you have in hand, and make a classified listing.

Thanks.

sorry fam. didnt realize.

cmon 40 min wait, lemme use this 128 dollar gift card
nerd.gif
Maybe Nike tryna make you use that credit towards some whack socks.

Last edited:
Just sounds wild to me that these would be more snug than both the EM low and the elite high.  Seems like it fall sort of in between.  Hopefully I can try on in store in a couple hours

Back
Top Bottom