THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I am pretty sure that is an ID, is it not? If not, you can go make one almost identical at this very moment. I have already thought about it a few days ago.

thinking bout taking moonwalkers back for kd7 35k. I just think its a better hoop shoe overall. idk we'll see, havent made up my mind yet!

fades>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i could add a million more

probably the sickest purple shoe to release :x wish i could have bought a pair or two :smh: :smh: :smh:

What's the IG?
@jsoy23 - dude is affiliated with Kobe, I forget how though
eyes.gif

Went to niketown to try on my size. Wore same size as my high's and they fit great. A little snug at first, but toe room was perfect. I think they felt better than the highs overall. The store only had about 2 sizes left, but I got in at NDC already.

Went to niketown to try on my size. Wore same size as my high's and they fit great. A little snug at first, but toe room was perfect. I think they felt better than the highs overall. The store only had about 2 sizes left, but I got in at NDC already.
Hows forefoot width, any issues with pinky rubbing?

Hows forefoot width, any issues with pinky rubbing?
Forefoot width was fine for me. I actually have the Details and even though I re-laced them, I feel the forefoot (ball of foot) kind of pinches. Haven't broken them in yet though. There was no issue with pinky toe rubbing for me, but I was just standing and walking. Probably depends on the shape/size of your toes. I don't have wide or flat feet, but I'd say TTS is the safest pick if choosing blindly.

Last edited:
I tried to go to ID and make those area 72/spark 9s and he has some configuration that that you can't get on there. Those may be samples.

OH MY GOD.. i slept HEAVY on dese man. easily the best kobe 9 imo, loved the early pics on Nicekicks. i didnt even follow the release so next thing i know they dropped already
laugh.gif

So sexy man lol looked up ebay 250+ yea right retail or die cuz

Went to HOH 3rd St sta monica today and tried on my size. I had a $50 GC and they confirmed I can use a bday coupon but still couldn't pull the trigger. Bethovens will be a different story tho. Hoping it'll be the same availability like the MJs.

OH MY GOD.. i slept HEAVY on dese man. easily the best kobe 9 imo, loved the early pics on Nicekicks. i didnt even follow the release so next thing i know they dropped already:lol:

So sexy man lol looked up ebay 250+ yea right retail or die cuz

"easily"? Noooooo

Lol jk, to each his own.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom