THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
judging by that release calender i posted last week theres a good possiblity that the "Hyper Grapes, Beetohvens, and Reds are the only "Low" releases?..atleast til November?..SMH..i hope thats not the case, that would suck!...

Last edited:
To me, that kind of leaves hope for MC IDs or more colorways for the FK IDs. Less colorways so they can use more resources for the ID line. Of course, all hopeful and unsubstantiated speculation!

Last edited:

Why does Randle look like he is over 40yrs old?
Son is totally a grown *** man...

Remember seeing first in-game pics of him at Kentucky thinking, "this dude's a Freshman??" 
eek.gif

yea the pattern was not a good thing :rolleyes

nike is really getting carried away with patterns on the kobes

Last edited:
I'm so pumped about the "Sequoia" pair! I'm sure you guys have seen me whining about them never having any more natural, neutral colors on the ids! I just got done saying I'd love some shade of brown or olive green on a pair. Could potentially be a fire hazard.

a crimson flyknit low? 
nerd.gif

better get my funds ready

And what color is sequoia?

edit: looks like it's an olive green. could definitely be interesting

nike-sb-janoski-low-sequoia-1.jpg

I'm so pumped about the "Sequoia" pair! I'm sure you guys have seen me whining about them never having any more natural, neutral colors on the ids! I just got done saying I'd love some shade of brown or olive green on a pair. Could potentially be a fire hazard.
I'm excited to see these too. I'm hoping for a nice clean looking casual pair.

Really glad they changed up the Beethoven swooshes. And I really like the medial side flyknit being white.

Yeah I'm waiting on the beethovens and if I get anxious I'll pick up the greyish haze ones not sure when they release

Back
Top Bottom