THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I wonder of Beethoven gonna be limited. Wore the grapes today to ball. Feels a little heavier than the 8s. Traction is no joke tho

Welp... I'm officially off the fence for the "BAE's". The Kobe 9's are definitely hurting my pockets this year. I just ordered some FK iD's a few minutes ago too. :smh:

I never customized a pair of shoes before, but I'm painting the swoosh black.

No problem. Still a nice collection though. Quality over quantity. I would be happy to say I had even one of the those preludes. The 4 is my favorite but I like the 1 cuz kobe wore em last year. Del sol 6's are shoes I wish I would have gotten. Those ASG's are really nice as well.

I'm definitely doubling up on the Beethoven's.

I might be willing to trade the 2nd pair for a pair of DS Philippines. I wear a size 9. 

I actually like the Beethoven's more than the MJ's.

I met Trevor Ariza this past weekend while wearing my Hyper Grapes.  He said he likes the lows and he also said he has 3 pairs of the 9 lows, but I'm not sure if he knew if they were flyknit or EM.  I didn't bother to pry deeper into his shoe collection LOL  Seems that he can't stay away from So Cal even though he signed with the Rockets.  Here's some pics.  I'm lovin the Hyper Grapes.  Ariza rockin Carmines.

10341580_10152151436365064_9190281593481776371_n.jpg

10533047_10152150904290064_1973458636850354631_n.jpg

sweet! I wished he signed with Lakers. Can't wait for the bethovens!

Heres my performance review of the Kobe 9 Elite low

I've played in them for about 10 hours.

I play the 3 and 4. I set picks and work around paint. I mainly post but I also drive to take advantage of slower opponents

I also own the pretty much one model of every Kobe Nike signature

Out of the box, The Kobe 9 Elite Low fits tighter than Kobe 9 Elite (Which I also own) . The Kobe 9 Lunarlon insert so far feels more substantial than Kobe 8 Lunarlon insert. The Kobe 9 Lunarlon feels responsive more so than the Kobe 8 Lunarlon which felt to low to the ground for me. The shoes doesn't have a midfoot shank but so far the lack of one hasn't been noticeable.

The Kobe 9 series is the first Flyknit shoe I've owned. The Flyknit combined with a thin layer of fuse underneath makes the shoe supportive but yet pliable. I felt that the Engineered Mesh on the Kobe 8 was flimsy feeling. I felt like I had to tie my laces very tight on that shoe and I would get lace pressure, The Kobe 9 Elite low doesn't have this. The Kobe 9 Elite Low has a excellent 1 to 1 fit. The shoe has the same base as the Kobe 9 Elite but it doesn't have the dead space. I put the Lebron XI insert into the Kobe 9 Elite( High) to give it a great 1 to 1 fit. For some reason the Lebron XI insert feels different inside the Kobe 9 Elite(High).

The Kobe 9 Elite Low isnt has light as the previous Nike Kobe lowtops but it feels more substantial. The Kobe 9 Elite Low is the most substantial feeling low top since the Kobe IV but without the semi-clunkiness.

The court feel is the best Lunarlon court feel I've felt so far. The traction on the Kobe 9 Elite low and high is almost too good, the traction is very sticky

Kobe 9 Elite is my current go to game shoe. My favorite Kobe shoe was the Kobe V but I think shoe may rank up there.

SUMMARY -

BEST FOR: PLAYERS: WHO WANT A SHOE THAT IS SUPPORTIVE BUT NOT AS HARSH ON THE OUTSIDE OF FEET AS THE LEBRON XI AND THE KD VII. ALSO WANTING COURT FEEL WITHOUT GIVING UP TOO MUCH CUSHIONING

PROS: GREAT 1 TO 1 FIT. GOOD COMFORT AND COURT FEEL

CONS: THE LACK OF A MIDFOOT SHANK MAY EVENTUALLY BOTHER SOME PLAYERS

THE KOBE 9 ELITE LOW IS PROBABLY THE MOST NATURAL FEELING LOWTOP SHOE IVE PLAYED IN SO FAR

gtmorgan23 gtmorgan23 fenrir7 fenrir7

Dope collection pics.

On those hyper cobalt they should have used the background image on the shoes instead of those geometric patterns. That would have made me think twice about coppin.

Just found out I'm going to Disneyland for my god daughters birthday on the 16th fml lol... Going to have to drive up around 11 am lol

Just noticed that Easter lace swapped. It works well. Tones down the Volt just enough. Info on the laces?

I play the 3 and 4. I set picks and work around paint. I mainly post but I also drive to take advantage of slower opponents

Out of the box, The Kobe 9 Elite Low fits tighter than Kobe 9 Elite (Which I also own) . The Kobe 9 Lunarlon insert so far feels more substantial than Kobe 8 Lunarlon insert. The Kobe 9 Lunarlon feels responsive more so than the Kobe 8 Lunarlon which felt to low to the ground for me. The shoes doesn't have a midfoot shank but so far the lack of one hasn't been noticeable.

The Kobe 9 series is the first Flyknit shoe I've owned. The Flyknit combined with a thin layer of fuse underneath makes the shoe supportive but yet pliable. I felt that the Engineered Mesh on the Kobe 8 was flimsy feeling. I felt like I had to tie my laces very tight on that shoe and I would get lace pressure, The Kobe 9 Elite low doesn't have this. The Kobe 9 Elite Low has a excellent 1 to 1 fit. The shoe has the same base as the Kobe 9 Elite but it doesn't have the dead space. I put the Lebron XI insert into the Kobe 9 Elite( High) to give it a great 1 to 1 fit. For some reason the Lebron XI insert feels different inside the Kobe 9 Elite(High).

The Kobe 9 Elite Low isnt has light as the previous Nike Kobe lowtops but it feels more substantial. The Kobe 9 Elite Low is the most substantial feeling low top since the Kobe IV but without the semi-clunkiness.

The court feel is the best Lunarlon court feel I've felt so far. The traction on the Kobe 9 Elite low and high is almost too good, the traction is very sticky

Kobe 9 Elite is my current go to game shoe. My favorite Kobe shoe was the Kobe V but I think shoe may rank up there.

SUMMARY -

BEST FOR: PLAYERS: WHO WANT A SHOE THAT IS SUPPORTIVE BUT NOT AS HARSH ON THE OUTSIDE OF FEET AS THE LEBRON XI AND THE KD VII. ALSO WANTING COURT FEEL WITHOUT GIVING UP TOO MUCH CUSHIONING

THE KOBE 9 ELITE LOW IS PROBABLY THE MOST NATURAL FEELING LOWTOP SHOE IVE PLAYED IN SO FAR
repped for review. how does the lebron xi insert fit in the kobe elite low?  i love the xi insert in the kobe elite high and am hoping it fits in the fk IDs that I ordered.

SUMMARY -

repped for review. how does the lebron xi insert fit in the kobe elite low?  i love the xi insert in the kobe elite high and am hoping it fits in the fk IDs that I ordered.

I actually havent tried it yet

I have put the Lebron IV insert into them too and it fits fine

Back
Top Bottom