THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
View media item 1118644

I think these might look better than the plain white

Just for the record I own the laces and they suck! Of all the laces I have paid extra money for, I think this has to be the most disappointing! Looks nice but the material feels very cheap! The black and whit is a soft material and the 3m is made out of a tougher material! Hard to describe but I wouldn't recommend!

If the peach creams had cannon and medium mint actually visible on the shoe I think they would be really dope. Hope the release version has them, definitely on the sole.

All in on these.  Believe they will look 100X better in person and on feet.  Sole looks especially dark here when we know medium mint is much lighter.  From what little we've seen in pictures, we know these shoes POP.  What has me nervous is why are they releasing on August 28th?  A Thursday?  Why a Thursday?

EDIT:  "The Nike Kobe 9 EM “Peach Cream” will release on August 28th. This vivid colorway of the Engineered Mesh trim of the Kobe 9 was first seen on Kobe’s feet during his family vacation, and some presumed that the bright sneaker was perhaps a limited “Barcelona” release, continuing a string of football-inspired units that started back with the Kobe 6. Luckily, these are a General Release and will be available at Nike Basketball retailers toward the end of the month." ~ Sneakernews

Gotta love the feeling when you find out the shoe you've been after forever is a General Release.  IMO these are going to end up being the best looking of all the EM 9s.  Already have an affinity for orange kicks.  Feels like a mash-up of the ASG and Fireworks 8s, but the upper is finally smokin' for once.  Seems to have a cool story behind it like the upper on the ASG LA 6s, which are still my favorite 6s.  Can't believe I'm about to double up on an EM 9.
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
All in on these.  Believe they will look 100X better in person and on feet.  Sole looks especially dark here when we know medium mint is much lighter.  From what little we've seen in pictures, we know these shoes POP.  What has me nervous is why are they releasing on August 28th?  A Thursday?  Why a Thursday?
View media item 1118937

Could be because of Labor Day? Maybe? Not sure!

I'm sorry but that medial side is just garbage. :x

MANNNN.... I DIDNT LIKE THE BEETS BUT THEN I STARTED TO LIKE EM... BUT THAT PIC ABOVE WITH THE MEDIAL SIDE LOOKING ALMOST SOLID WHITE IS TRASH. THINK I MAY HAVE TO GO BACK TO PASSING ON THEM

My thoughts on the beethoven

Easy pass BUT since I have been set for over a month on copping I will end up getting them and if it sells out il go ahead and copp some details on eBay for the same price.. Details look amazing I think the only color way that actually looks good when worn casually

I think I just want the beethovrnd because I want a flyknit kobe. I missed the moonwalkers and im not interested in the red ones. Are there more flyknit lows coming out?

Alright thanks Wayne/alp. I was thinking about buying the Lebron China, like them better than the Kobe haha. Kinda had second doubts over the weekend and I checked RMK today and they increased the price by $20. * kicking myself for not ordering right away* RMK double box is extra $10 so pretty much I'm paying $10 more for double boxing going with KC. Not sure if RMK undervalues the package as well. So now it's probably best to go with KC for that peace of mind that I don't get hit with custom fee. Unless you guys ordered from RMK and they undervalue the package.

Alright thanks Wayne/alp. I was thinking about buying the Lebron China, like them better than the Kobe haha. Kinda had second doubts over the weekend and I checked RMK today and they increased the price by $20. * kicking myself for not ordering right away* RMK double box is extra $10 so pretty much I'm paying $10 more for double boxing going with KC. Not sure if RMK undervalues the package as well. So now it's probably best to go with KC for that peace of mind that I don't get hit with custom fee. Unless you guys ordered from RMK and they undervalue the package.
np man. id go with kickscrew just based off the info here. I also was thinking about ordering the lebrons myself.

and im not sure about rmk, they might even sell some grey market stuff (most likely not the kobes/lebrons, but im talking about the jordans)

I think I just want the beethovrnd because I want a flyknit kobe. I missed the moonwalkers and im not interested in the red ones. Are there more flyknit lows coming out?
I'm sure there will be more flyknit lows to come. There's still about 6 months left before the 10s debut next February.

Back
Top Bottom