THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
45 minute wait in line but finally got through and checked out NDC. SMDH...havin you go through hoops. 
sick.gif

looks like i just got through while waiting in line on ndc.
so for people still waiting, just kick back and chill?

NDC had me refreshing like crazy this morning. server errors and zip code issues. Finally got through after 30 minutes of reloading. 

i used a 20% before for the un-mvp lebron high's, haven't made an order since then. then for this one i used a 15%... *kanye shrug*

also, i checked out with paypal when i COMPLETELY forgot that i had nike store credit... i'm calling right now, do you think they'll let me change payment method?
I never used one before figured I would try today on these since it was a $200 shoe and I wanted the KDs, but they cart jacked my 15 and looks like they are long gone. For about 15 minutes I got the zip code error and I noticed they werent applying any tax to my order. So I loged off and logged in with my wife's account and they applied the tax. Logged back in on my account and still couldnt check out. Tried applying my other codes and they either got used or nike blocked me from using them(all were valid yesterday). Kobes long gone by now I just used a 10% code on the KDs 

If your code is legit call and see, but since they were somewhat limited you might wanna let it be and use the credit next time 

Finally checked out, at like 8:45...after all the cart errors, I just stopped trying for a while, had to login again, and totally forgot my 20% off code was gone and didn't realize until after I checked out
sick.gif

Guess, I'll be keeping these but definitely gonna return the Sport Blue 3's...

damn, oos on my 9.5 on the computer. Still a chance on my phone. That on foot video makes me really hope i get them

Back
Top Bottom