THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Was originally really looking forward to these, but some shots just seem too white. Struck out on NDC and I don't do shoe stores on RD, but actually not feeling too bad about not copping.

EXT's coming up, and an ID pair I want, and still have to get Philippines. Always plenty to blow my cash on...

Im pretty confident this is a case of online sellout while stores got them on shelves for a week or so.

Internet has cashback purchases while stores got maybe coupons determined by managers.

no comparison. no idea how some ppl said the grey upper was better:x

It's not even close. If I didn't pull the trigger on a pair of Influence Elites Thursday, I would have gone hard for these. Still might in a week or two if I can find a decent price.

Was about to head out to the Nike store but got the Kobe Death Stare from the wife. Gonna pass this one up after all. Ids better not disappoint.

Was about to head out to the Nike store but got the Kobe Death Stare from the wife. Gonna pass this one up after all. Ids better not disappoint.
roll.gif
....I know the feels.

how does that happen? You ask a sales associate after he does? Or you both ask a different one and his just found the 9 faster?

There was no line, we were just chilling on some chairs outside. He points at the dude, asks him if he's going for the kobes and waves him inside. Probably the same grumpy old fart that answered the phone.

we'll let the board know if you do that again on the beethoven. Was people really trying to get those moonwalkers? All that purple made me nauseous
u get from here.... U in a kobe thread talking bout purple made u sick?? :x What is going on in the world today lol and I'm takin moonwalkers any day of the week over baethovens but purple happens to be one of my fav colors and it's still a nice shoe regardless because u can't id purple flyknit and it's 2 toned purple with a dope sole .... I'll prolly end up still gettin baethovens but they look like they be dirty in a few months with all that white... I still think sum stores will have for a while like mjs but I could be wrong

Last edited:
There was no line, we were just chilling on some chairs outside. He points at the dude, asks him if he's going for the kobes and waves him inside. Probably the same grumpy old fart that answered the phone.

If you guys weren't in a lined order and/or the worker didn't see who came first, it is really a coin toss.

This was more of the fact the other person didn't tell the employee you got there before him. Plus a little of you not starting a line when you got there first. Plus the employee not asking who got there first. Blame is shared by all. This is all assuming the first two facts are correct.

u get from here.... U in a kobe thread talking bout purple made u sick?? :x What is going on in the world today lol and I'm takin moonwalkers any day of the week over baethovens but purple happens to be one of my fav colors and it's still a nice shoe regardless because u can't id purple flyknit and it's 2 toned purple with a dope sole .... I'll prolly end up still gettin baethovens but they look like they be dirty in a few months with all that white... I still think sum stores will have for a while like mjs but I could be wrong[/quote

So let me get this straight, I have to be a laker fan or like purple to be in this thread? No Sir, you get out of here with that BS

safe to assume NBA aint releasing these? was gonna be able to get them well under retail :smile:

u get from here.... U in a kobe thread talking bout purple made u sick?? :x What is going on in the world today lol and I'm takin moonwalkers any day of the week over baethovens but purple happens to be one of my fav colors and it's still a nice shoe regardless because u can't id purple flyknit and it's 2 toned purple with a dope sole .... I'll prolly end up still gettin baethovens but they look like they be dirty in a few months with all that white... I still think sum stores will have for a while like mjs but I could be wrong[/quote

So let me get this straight, I have to be a laker fan or like purple to be in this thread? No Sir, you get out of here with that BS
naw fam but u can't sit in the thread kobe built and disrespect the royal purple color smh

Back
Top Bottom