THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
honestly those black mid ext's look horrible imo.. money saved.. next kobe 9 will most likely be another ID or those orange peach joints until the red flyknit lows come out.

here is my elite low collection so far.. 3 id's and 2 of the retail release pairs. 

also another white/gold mc coming in later whenever nike decides to send me the build in progress e-mail lol.. not sweating it tho.

here is my elite low collection so far.. 3 id's and 2 of the retail release pairs. 

also another white/gold mc coming in later whenever nike decides to send me the build in progress e-mail lol.. not sweating it tho.
Dopeness Fam!

Man wish I was able to cop the Beethovens today. 
mean.gif

For some reason if it's because I missed out on them today I'm really diggin that Red Elite lows.

yeah but yall got all kinds of gems sitting over there that some haven't or may not release in the US period
If you're referring to the gym red 1's they were a GR here that's why they sat in shelves, great shoe to me but many people didn't care about them til they found out US wasn't getting them.

after having the beethovens in hand kind of wish i never made the grey pair id..

beethovens are definitely much much more cleaner imo..

wore them to the gym today and some dude came up and said wow those are nice and they definitively caught my attention.. are those kobes? im like yeah.. they were just released today.. he's like can i take a pic and send them to my son?! crazy how much people were looking at my feet today. definitely up there with my MC pair. gonna try to maybe double up to keep one on ice later down the road since the shoe is mostly white and will get dirty quick. 
smokin.gif
smile.gif

Scooped up the last sz 9 pair at the HOH Glendale today at aroumd 730pm. 165 bucks out the door with a 25GC and thr BDay coupon ftw!
Btw, employee got me the pair had KB9 Mango CW IDs. Straight fire!

after having the beethovens in hand kind of wish i never made the grey pair id..

beethovens are definitely much much more cleaner imo..

wore them to the gym today and some dude came up and said wow those are nice and they definitively caught my attention.. are those kobes? im like yeah.. they were just released today.. he's like can i take a pic and send them to my son?! crazy how much people were looking at my feet today. definitely up there with my MC pair. gonna try to maybe double up to keep one on ice later down the road since the shoe is mostly white and will get dirty quick. 
smokin.gif
smile.gif
Yeah the beethovens looks very similar to your grey ID pair. You should return them if you haven't worn them yet.

beethovens are definitely much much more cleaner imo

That's how I feel now. But I didn't get the tovens. Already wore my grey IDs. Damnit!

Last edited:
Via Nike Las Vegas 1:50PM:

"we currently have sizes 8-12 and 14 available in the Kobe 9 Elite Low 'Beethoven'. No holds or phone orders."

got my pairs online so no need to drop by Nike Vegas for my pair..

Can anyone give me an update if these are still sitting in LV? Heading there tomorrow evening and want to try and pick up a pair.

I'm surprised the demand for these was so high today. It seemed like a lot people were on the fence about these. 
was the demand higher than the moonwalkers? moonwalkers are sitting at my local champs fyi. i hope some people will return so i can get a pair...woke up at noon :smh:

Back
Top Bottom