THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
SMH...Wish Nike would release more MCs Lows in different colors?...Its Flynit for xrist sake!..all the potential with that material.  UGHH!..and yet were gettin a solid RED?..Cmon Nike!

SMH...Wish Nike would release more MCs Lows in different colors?...Its Flynit for xrist sake!..all the potential with that material.  UGHH!..and yet were gettin a solid RED?..Cmon Nike!
Wait on it, I'm sure they have a few more versions coming

Might want to buy some flyknits then, or maybe wait on hope NikeID releases new MC.

I HIGHLY doubt Nike is going to release Kobe 9 Flyknits in just "random" colors, just wouldn't make sense and would kind of devalue the actual shoe. Each Kobe that releases is going to have some kind of theme or reason behind it, Kobe even said it himself they have a lot of themes and ideas they're going to do.

Kwame Alexander posted this. I guess the red flyknit low is gonna have glow in the dark hints to it
We kind of knew that from the asg glow laces they recycled. I still think a lot better can be made from the university red fk iD's
I thought the same thing, until I tried to make a black shozoku and white swoosh and ID won't let me. Now Im stuck between red shozoku/swoosh or black. This has the option I am looking for, but now being GITD got me more intrigued. 

@Wayne141  thanks for the reply and probably a good call.  I know they aren't built the same. Maybe it's just my curiosity -- the flywire and cut of the shoe just had me thinking they might fit nicely and with that great traction of the 9, could be good for court use. 

Might want to buy some flyknits then, or maybe wait on hope NikeID releases new MC.

I HIGHLY doubt Nike is going to release Kobe 9 Flyknits in just "random" colors, just wouldn't make sense and would kind of devalue the actual shoe. Each Kobe that releases is going to have some kind of theme or reason behind it, Kobe even said it himself they have a lot of themes and ideas they're going to do.

Idk bro?...Sept 13th the "Reds" are the last "low" colorway were getting accordingto the release calendar? ...has the return of "Highs" at the end of Sept so?..im thinkn thats why were gettin alot of options for the "Low IDs"...IMO! hope im wrong but?

@DRE DAY I3
 thanks for all the pics of the EXTs.  

Do you think it would work out to play ball in those EXTs?  I know a shoe is a shoe, but just wondering if there are any characteristics of the shoe that would make it a bad idea.
I wouldn't there's a lot less heel support & the upper is pretty hard so it won't move with your foot like the em's or flyknit models.

So... Hype kicks cancelled the retail orders claiming his car was broken into, yet has pairs for sale for more than retail.

How dat work?

Shady *** :smh:

Whenever someone posts their link, I hope everyone remembers this....

The Us version of kicks screw.

Last edited:
Well Aus had plenty more stores get them, maybe Nike didn't ship all of them to the US like they did with the moonwalkers. There's more to the world than just America you know.

Yeah and theres more to the world than Aus also - I'm in EUROPE and these were way more limited than the moonwalkers, even in Asia they were less available than most other elites.

So... Hype kicks cancelled the retail orders claiming his car was broken into, yet has pairs for sale for more than retail.

How dat work?

Shady *** :smh:

Whenever someone posts their link, I hope everyone remembers this....

The Us version of kicks screw.

Yeah I was quite salty about this - not like they were for 50 below retail to start with, its not even the BS over cancelling orders but the fact that he waited like 2 days giving us little to no hope to cop for retail anywhere else that has me pissed.

Back
Top Bottom